271 replies to this topic

#261 Glyfi Ironbeard

Glyfi Ironbeard

Dwarf King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,269 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 02:00 PM

After closing up the house, Theo and Johannes move back towards the center of town and the Temple of Sigmar.  From here, they can see the Beast of Bögen and the others standing around talking.  Even from this distance, they can see that the group is upset about something.

#262 Skull Krusher

Skull Krusher

Skazastoki

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,972 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 02:51 PM

Upon seeing the others, Theo thinks that a reconnaissance in force is advised.  As they reach the others Theo can hear what they are agitated about.  When he reaches them he speaks out naming them in succession, “Captain Igor, Alfred, Lothar; there is a damsel in distress who has been kidnapped by thugs or even possible mutants.”  (OCC charm, fellowship) 

“Her name is Elvyra Kleinestun and is Weissbruck’s pharmacist.  Her 10 year old niece is hiding in fear of her life as well as her aunt’s.”  Showing them the note that Johannes had found.  “Elvyra is being kept in the Red Barn just across the canal.”  Theo nods in the direction of the barn in case the kidnappers have someone watching.

“I met Elvyra at the at the Shaffenfest and we talked of herbs and their healing qualities.  Will you help me rescue her, I was just on my way to do so when we saw you three,” Theo pleaded (OCC Fellowship, charm)

"Together since we have me, three of us have fought and defeated mutants who attacked the coach, defeated more than our share of demons in Bogenhafen, and a creature that attacked OUR riverboat.  How hard can stupid kidnappers be?  Especially when they leave incriminating evidence laying around," showing them the note again.  "What say you," Theo asked them.

Edited by Skull Krusher, 23 July 2021 - 03:05 PM.

#263 Hero of Rome

Hero of Rome

Dwarf King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 03:02 PM

"Fine, I'll come along. Know anything about the kiddnappers? How many are there? How are they armed?" Alfred said.

Edited by Hero of Rome, 23 July 2021 - 03:02 PM.

#264 Skull Krusher

Skull Krusher

Skazastoki

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,972 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 03:12 PM

"Alfred, I am not sure.  The 10 year old niece heard several voices.  Figure two to handle Elvyra and possible one maybe two.  To many people heavily armed draw attention in this small river hamlet,  Theo relied.  "There are only five building and one is the red barn and some trees.  We sneak quietly to the barn using the building and trees as cover."

Edited by Skull Krusher, 23 July 2021 - 03:12 PM.

#265 Davidolo

Davidolo

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 03:17 PM

„Let’s go!“ Igor replied. „I agree, a sneaky approach might be best.“ Igor readied himself, checked his gear and sharpened his sword.

#266 Hero of Rome

Hero of Rome

Dwarf King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 03:29 PM

"Yeah, we should be able take four or five without much trouble." Alfred concluded. "Also, note said something about her, Elvyra, not handing something in. You get the impression she's dealing on the black market, or dealing in something suspicious - why else would a group of bruisers break into her house and kiddnap her?"

Edited by Hero of Rome, 23 July 2021 - 03:30 PM.

#267 Tubble

Tubble

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 06:12 PM

"Bruisers like this are not likely to have any real pull in the criminal world. They are mostly hired thugs and easily replaced. We should keep as many alive and incapacitated as we can, to find out the purse behind the muscle. At the very least attempt to identify the leader of the group and capture them."

Edited by Tubble, 23 July 2021 - 06:13 PM.

#268 LordMort

LordMort

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 07:16 PM

It sounded like an open fight against an opponent they knew what was, so Lothar agreed. “I’m in. Let’s see if that lady friend of yours is worth the trouble!”

#269 Skull Krusher

Skull Krusher

Skazastoki

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,972 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 07:41 PM

"Maybe being blackmailed into doing something she thinks is illegal," Theo added.  "Will just have to find out."

Theo started toward the canal, commented to Johannes, "you can do what you want with her kidnappers."

Edited by Skull Krusher, 23 July 2021 - 07:43 PM.

#270 Hero of Rome

Hero of Rome

Dwarf King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 09:54 PM

"Fair enough, then." Alfred said to both Theo and Johannes. "I'm ready to go whenever you lot are."

#271 Skull Krusher

Skull Krusher

Skazastoki

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,972 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:07 AM

Leading the way, Theo started toward the canal, commented to Johannes, "you can do what you want with the kidnappers."

#272 Pennysworthe

Pennysworthe

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:28 AM

Al returned with what goods he can carry and stored them on the ship.
"Can anyone help me carry a stove?" He asked, coming above deck.
"Where are you all off to? You're not going to the tavern just yet are you?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users