Bugman

Master Dwarf Brewer

• Brewery Masters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,824 posts
Contributor

Posted 23 December 2019 - 05:18 PM

Hello Fellow Dwarfs,

Another year has flown by! Where has it gone? RL has got in the way of mine and I must admit I haven’t played a game at all this year, but will be breaking that trend in the new year!

Beyond these walls we see GW mentioning a return to fantasy, but what does this mean is anyone’s guess at present!

T9A continues to go to strength to strength and with its solid gold rules is now starting to churn out some pretty impressive army books as well.

3D printing is now taking off and with the ability to print miniatures with equipment at $200, I have seen some amazing things come from them

What will 2020 bring? More war gaming for all I hope! The brewery will continue to remain for as long as people want it too.

Stay safe, don’t drink and drive and the Brewery and it’s team will be hear to serve you their finest in 2020. Have a great festive season 2019

Bugman & the Team

#2 Hero of Rome

Hero of Rome

Dwarf King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts

Posted 23 December 2019 - 05:21 PM

Likewise.

This website remains the best and friendliest Warhammer forum around. It's been a great 2019 in this regard and I hope, especially with GW apparently bringing back the Old World, this can continue into 2020.

#3 Kallstrom

Kallstrom

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 24 December 2019 - 08:05 AM

It feels great knowing that the brewery remains.
I hope to paint and play more in 2020.

May any winter festivities you celebrate be amazing, fellow brewers!

#4 Thorgrimmir

Thorgrimmir

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 24 December 2019 - 11:03 AM

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all

#5 Lord Alisk

Lord Alisk

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,467 posts

Posted 24 December 2019 - 11:16 AM

I want to echo the words of those earlier in this thread - I'm very  thankful that the Brewery is still running, and though  it is quieter than in the past, it's still a lovely place to come by and talk things miniatures related. And as Bugman suggested, what with 9th Age's rules and GW's return to the Old Wold, Grungni willing there'll be more interest on this site. 

I do wish everyone a very merry Christmas 2019 and an excellent start to 2020, and also many thanks to everyone who works to  make the Brewery a particularly pleasant place on the internet to have a chat.

All best,

LA

#6 Zidane_blade

Zidane_blade

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 24 December 2019 - 01:16 PM

Merry Christmas to all!

Late 2019 I began painting my dwarf force of around 500 models, along with creating a big diorama for them to stand on.
In the past two months I've also upped my game nights with both Age of Sigmar and 8th ed WHFB, so im rolling more dice at the same time as getting my minis painted.
Hope this effectiveness continues into 2020 😁

Hope you all have an amazing time with your loves ones!

Edited by Zidane_blade, 24 December 2019 - 01:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users