3 replies to this topic

#1 Murphey

Murphey

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:56 PM

Last weekend I led my throng against my buddy Steven's filthy rats. Due to some possible rat trickery, my flame cannon exploded on it's first shot attempt. His monstrous abomination refused to die to both flaming bolts and cannon fire. Limping off the field with a single wound remaining.

One point I had mixed feelings about was his use of weapon teams to redirect my GW warrior block twice. I had taught him the tactic the week before. I'm proud/disgusted with myself over his newfound brilliance. I now have to step up my game.

At any rate, his delaying tactic allowed him to almost destroy my longbeards in the center where GW warrior support was planned. In the end, his HPA got in that combat but failed to kill the unit champion and Runesmith in the longbeards unit. Those double 1's won me the game.

This grudge will be struck once the offending beast is tracked down and set aflame!

#2 Murphey

Murphey

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:50 AM

I am proud to announce that the aforementioned Longbeard survivors formed a band of Slayers that successfully slaughtered the beast (and survived!) in two separate games.

#3 Wendersnaven

Wendersnaven

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:58 AM

Drinks for the grudgefillers and beastkillers; and all hail the honored dead! :happy:

#4 TaxiForBiggins

TaxiForBiggins

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 06:35 AM

nice! that's cool background fluff for your army. keep that one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users