Kwador

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:10 PM

Blood in the Badlands campaign

The Mines in Badland

Deamon of Tzeench, Ogre tyrant(I am not posting real peoples names)

The dwarfen warriors marched alongside their elven allies. The elf’s was tasked with the left flank while the dwarf took the right. It was three places the enemy could advances through. The Dwarfs toke two of them placing the warriors and thane to the left with the organ gun besides them. The quarrelers toke position at the other pass. The ogres charged against the warriors slaying five of them but the dwarf’s took down 2 ogres and routed them. The organ guns crew was slayed by some demon shooting monsters but was quickly killed by the thane and his warriors. After a second turn and because of the 2 close combats the last of the dwarfen warriors and thane died. The elf’s hade by the same time been all killed by a tyrant and 4 ironguts(although all the ironguts died). The last troops on the battlefield were the quarrelers. After massive magical shooting phase only 7 remained. The dwarfs then shoot 2 pink horrors killing a troop, suffering 6 wounds and the last dwarf made a glorious charged against 3 "pie" daemon (they looked like pie and i do not know their real name) and suffered 2 wounds and managed to save 1. The last dwarf had fallen. The daemons took a short break before killing the last surviving ogre (the tyrant). 37 more dwarf live have been lost. The dwarfs will return and take vengeance upon the daemons and the ogres.

Hero
Dwarf thane Kwador- rune of stone, great weapon-74
Core
The Axes 19 Dwarf warrior, Gw, FC-115
The Rains of the Throng- 14 Dwarf Quarrelers GW musician- 200
Special
Organ gun-120

Edited by Kwador, 23 February 2012 - 09:14 PM.

#2 Kwador

Kwador

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:15 AM

The Ogres have been defeated.
An Alliance consisting of 2 dwarf clans and a high elf army faced a great army consisting of ogres and warriors of chaos. The battle raged. The chaos cavalry stormed through the wood and lost 3 out of 5 riders because of venom thicket and dangerous terrain test. When out of the forest, 20 dwarfs and a runesmith quickly dealt the killing blow to them. The ogres marched forward, their scraplauncher destroyed by cannons their infantry just killed two elf before retreating (battle ended but some of them newer got to the front because artillery). The war hounds of chaos were speared down by 20 elf’s but then 30 chaos warriors appeared and slaughter them. But then, out of nowhere one dwarf cannon saw the option to shoot the side of the chaos line and took down 9 of them, making them to run and ending the battle in victory for the dwarfs and elf’s.
Good side loss, one troop of elfs
Destruction side loss 40 chaos warriors, 5 ironguts, one scraplauncher, 5 chaos knights, 6 ogres.

#3 Alur Dawi Zharr

Alur Dawi Zharr

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:21 AM

Considering the battle where you avenged your previous defeat had only elf casualties I'd say that was one of the most successful battles I've ever heard of.

#4 Alur Dawi Zharr

Alur Dawi Zharr

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:23 AM

I am also considerably impressed by the number of enemies that you slew in that second battle. Congratulations all around :-).

#5 Kwador

Kwador

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:10 PM

Yeah, it was one of the finer battles I had. We were very lucky with the shot against the chaos warriors otherwise they could have breached our artillery hill. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users