Hello fellow Dwarf-painters and players.
I found some old pictures : http://www.skarloc.de/skarloc/z2.htm
I'm a french guy from Paris, 36, architect, collecting dwarfs since more then 20 years.
I have lots of minis...
I have begun Warhammer with Undeads.
As I reached almost 10 000 points Undead, I sold them all to get dwarfs. I think, it fits me better. Since then, I have become a dwarf player and dwarf lover.
(ok, sometimes, I paint some skavens, because it's so fun to be dirty, and it uses the same colors... Besides, I love so much the models of Sknitch...)
I have :
- 10 Feb2014 plastic hammerers,
- 20 Monopose hammerers,
- 20 Marauder hammerers,
- 20 Metal miners,
- 10 Feb2014 plastic longbeards,
- 20 Metal longbeards,
- 20 Marauder longbeards,
- 40 Slayers,
- 10 Doomseeker,
- 20 Slayer pirates,
- 20 Bugmans,
- 20 Old Bugmans (second ed),
- 20 Old old Bugmans (first ed)
- 1 Thorgrim on Throne,
- 2 Old Thorgrim on throne,
- 1 Goblobber,
- many various war machines (2 to 3 of each model)
- 1 Feb 2014 gyro (should arrive next weekend)
- 3 Gyros
- 2 old Gyros (second ed)
- 1 Anvil of doom (Thorek),
- 2 Old Anvil of doom,
- 20 Imperial dwarfs,
- 60 Thunderers,
- 20 crossbowers
- 20 Ironbreakers,
- 20 Marauder ironbreakers,
- ALL THE GROMBRINDAL (I have every White Dwarf ever come out -> That was hard to do !!)
- The dwarf VS Troll diorama (christmas Gift for GW staff, with certificate of authenticity)
- The dwarfs of legends (with certificate of authenticity) ... and so on.
By the way, everything is metal... (only the new boxes recently bought, that are plastic)
By the way 2, I'm more painter then gamer...
I am also collecting old WFB books. I have all the editions of Warhammer Battle. (You know, that 1st edition of Warhammer Battle is in three small b&w books ?)...
Coming back to my dwarfs :
15 years ago, I have begun to paint them in a blue/white.
10 years ago, I changed my mind, and changed the Scheme : Green !
Now, I'm looking everywhere to find some nice bases and shields -> if somebody has any better ideas ?
I'll put some pictures in the post of the "New" models as soon as I get my camera back.
But, let's show you my 15 years old pictures of the army
Please don't be too angry at me, this are dwarfs I painted 15 years ago...
20111023 : I did updates on the gallery
20130901 : Updates in the "actual gallery"
15 years Ago...
Other works (Skavens)...
Magnetizing the army :
Movement trays : shogun miniatures - steel movement trays :
Magnets : 5mm x 2 mm neodyme magnets (approx. 700pieces).
http://www.supermagnete.fr/S-05-02-N (it can hold 'til 650g/magnet).
Glue : cement glue :
+ putting the magnet on an edge of the base, and not in the middle.
Next step :
- Recent "better" pictures of my dwarfs.
- Basing search and what I have found
- Shields search and what I have found
Comments and especially critics are welcomed,
Edited by Sanza, 23 June 2017 - 03:12 PM.