Photo

Grudge Settled And Dwarf-Womper Captured!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Karak_Varn_Raider

Karak_Varn_Raider

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:51 PM

Let it be known that on this past Saturday, the evil Skaven warlord Jazkreth the Foul met a Dwarf throng in battle, and that the Dwarves, though severely outnumbered, and suffering many losses, drove the Skaven out of the hills for good. And more, the dreaded Skaven artifact known as the Dwarf Womper (the one that gives them AP2 and re-roll wounds)has been captured, and shall be held as a trophy. Never again shall it be wielded against this throng.

#2 HeWhoLaugths

HeWhoLaugths

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 02:39 PM

Haza!!

#3 Alebelly_Cragfist

Alebelly_Cragfist

Dwarf Of Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,346 posts
Contributor

Posted 18 January 2012 - 03:45 PM

Pfffft, Skaven aint what they used to be, I remember when the runts were the size o' Rat Ogres! But I'll drink to that, all the same!

#4 Tah Kazak Rik

Tah Kazak Rik

Scion of Grimnir

• Brewery Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,161 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:34 PM

Pfffft, Skaven aint what they used to be, I remember when the runts were the size o' Rat Ogres! But I'll drink to that, all the same!

I remember when the slave vermin were as vicious as Trolls and their masters were as powerful as Giants. Beardlings now a days dont even know what it means to fight true skaven!

It is good to hear that a grudge has been settled! Cheers!

#5 Alur Dawi Zharr

Alur Dawi Zharr

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:34 AM

A good victory despite what those old Dawi seem to think of it. May all your battles end in victories and may you have a great time here at the Brewery as so far I have. And may the ancestors watch over you and yours, Tromm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users