Welcome to Bugmans Brewery Community!
... And thanks for joining us! We're excited about our community, and are always happy to meet people who feel the same way. We want everyone to get the most out of Bugmans Brewery and the Bugmans Brewery community, so we ask that you please read and follow these guidelines. And enjoy your visit here!
Read the FAQ
An FAQ can be found here. There is a lot of new bits and pieces going on so this maybe worth a read!
Copyright & Trademarks (Games Workshop)
It should be very clear to all readers that this is just a fan run site, has no connection to Games Workshop (GW). GW does not recognize this site, its completely unofficial and is no way endorsed by them. In addition, GW, Games Workshop, Citadel, White Dwarf, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, Warhammer Age of Sigmar, Battletome, Stormcast Eternals, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likenesses thereof, are either ® or ™, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world. All Rights Reserved.
It goes without saying, Do not post any IP works here. Further guidance can be found further below!
Make Yourself Heard
Want to start a new discussion? First, be sure to read our FAQ and follow the links to make sure you're fully informed about how our community works! Then spend some time browsing the forum, familiarize yourself with the tag system, and do a few searches for keywords related to your topic: it could be someone has already started a discussion about it!
When you're sure you're ready to start a discussion, please keep the following points in mind:
- Give it a good title! You'll get the best results if your title makes it clear what you want to talk about.
- Choose the right tag(s). This will increase the likelihood your post will be read and answered promptly.
- Don’t post repeatedly about the same topic, as doing so will tend to have the opposite effect.
- Post in English only. We can't help if we can't read you!
- Remember, you don't need to sign your posts. We've got your profile to let us know who you are.
- Please make the effort to help us keep things organized. Time spent tidying up is time that we can't spend getting to know you, discussing your issues, and talking about Warhammer and the hobby. And that, after all, is what we're all here to do!
Make Your Reply Count
You're taking the time to participate in a discussion, in the hope that others will read your ideas and take them into consideration. So why not make the effort to make your reply worth reading?
- Don't reply to a title. Take some time to read the OP, and at least scan the rest of the conversation first.
- Ask yourself if your reply adds to the discussion. If it doesn't, give it some more thought before posting.
- Avoid making one-word posts just to agree with someone; you can use the "Like" link for that.
- Avoid making multiple posts in a row when one would suffice. This is a forum, not a chat room.
- If your reply is likely to divert the course of the discussion, consider starting a new discussion instead.
- If you just want to post a bit of nonsense as a test, please do it in the Test Posting tag instead.
- Make sure your replies provide constructive feedback and support to allow for an inclusive community.
- No one's going to complain about the occasional joke or smart remark. We like to keep the mood light! But to keep things productive, as well, we ask that you try to avoid derailing a discussion altogether.
Above All, Be Polite!
We're all here to talk about Warhammer and/or the hobby, and to work together toward making it an even better application. Criticizing ideas (by means of reasoned arguments, of course) is an important part of that. But let's not get carried away and devolve into personal attacks, because negativity only gets in the way. We also ask that you avoid the following:
- Offensive or abusive language, as well as any kind of hate speech
- Posts intended to harass, impersonate, or defame others
- Unnecessary deletion of posted content
- Attempts to abuse or expose the private information of others
- Obscene or sexually explicit content
- Spam, phishing posts, and any actions intended to deface this site
- Obfuscating a link's true destination, for example with the use of link shorteners
- Discussion of software piracy and similar topics
- All the above are grounds for moderator action. If you have an issue with another member, we ask that you please don't confront them yourself. Please just use the Report command on the post in question, then leave it up to the staff to deal with the situation.
Our moderators may edit or delete any content that is offensive or disruptive to the flow of communication. Serious or repeated offenses may lead to suspension of the offending user's account. So, you know, be cool.
Bugmans Brewery at warhammer world, Nottingham
Please note, Bugmans brewery at warhammer world, Nottingham is the Games Workshop bar, this website and that place are in no way connected in any sense, other then we share the same name. None of the merchandise they sell there, is available off this website unless someone is selling any.
This website - Bugmansbrewery.com
This website is a website run by fans for fans. All posts and content you submit to this website is the websites ownership and copyright. Please remember that posting of GW material is not allowed, e.g. the entire dwarf book, but you can post about how much warriors cost etc
Pictures on this website
"When posting any pictures and/or images on this website, you warrant that you are either the owner of the copyright of the posted image or that you have the right or authority to post such pictures and/or images. Furthermore, by posting such pictures and/or images on this site, you give full rights for the use and distribution of the pictures and/or image to the website. Please note that any images and/or pictures from GW or other third parties for which limited copy and transmission rights have been grated by their respective owners are only included here for the purpose of a providing a communal point for such pictures and/or images. No claims are made to ownership of such pictures and/or images and no rights are granted by us beyond any such rights granted by GW or other third parties."
"Any fan based files posted here, are the copyright of the owner, who by posting them, grants full rights for the use of the file on the website. Please note, that even though any files posted by Bugman are always checked for viruses and spyware, you should always scan any files that you download from the internet for viruses and spyware. The files posted here are offered on an as-is basis. We take no responsibility for any damage you may encur from downloading or using these files. Please note that any files from GW or other third parties for which limited copy and transmission rights have been grated by their respective owners are only included here for the purpose of a providing a communal point for such files. No claims are made to ownership of such files and no rights are granted by us beyond any such rights granted by GW or other third parties." e.g. this is a dwarf website so its highly likely to find dwarf files here!
This web site is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited.