2 replies to this topic

#1 Pellegrim

Pellegrim

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 02 April 2022 - 01:29 PM

This is the list I tried the other day. The great weapon block goes 8 wide to have an extra attack. The Engineer goes into the rangers and scouts with them. 

460 - King, General (Ancestral Memory), Shield, 2x Rune of Iron,  Hand Weapon (3x Rune of Lightning), Rune of Shielding, Rune of Mining
450 - Thane, Shield Bearers, Shield, Battle Standard Bearer,  Hand Weapon (Rune of Destruction, Rune of Might, Rune of Fury), Holdstone
230 - Engineer, Shield, Forge Repeater, Rune of Dragon's Breath, Rune of Kinship
225 - Runic Smith, Shield, 3x Battle Rune
195 - Anvil of Power
595 - 32 Clan Warriors, Great Weapon, Throwing Weapons, Shield, Standard Bearer (Runic Standard of Dismay), Musician, Champion
464 - 28 Clan Warriors, Spear and Shield, Standard Bearer (Banner of Discipline), Musician, Champion
220 - 10 Clan Marksmen, Guild-Crafted Handgun
599 - 24 King's Guard, Standard Bearer (Runic Standard of Swiftness), Musician, Champion
233 - 9 Rangers, Shield, Crossbow, Standard Bearer, Musician, Champion
185 - Steam Copters, Shrapnel Grenades
265 - Field Artillery, Dwarf Cannon (Rune Crafted)
205 - Field Artillery, Dwarf Catapult
170 - Field Artillery, Flaming Shot, Flame Cannon (Rune Crafted)

#2 Pellegrim

Pellegrim

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 02 May 2022 - 07:16 PM

The power ranger engineer worked well. A unit of Sylvan Elf Wild Huntsmen charged to block and regretted ik dearly. Plus is zones around really well. I'm sure pro players mop the floor with it, but luckily enough I don't meet to many of those ;-)

Here is the list I'm bringing to the next Bloodstorm tournament.This list has alot of movement tricks. Can it handle nasty lists? We'll see!. 

"Now you see me, now you don't" 

Dwarven Holds
435 - King, Shield, Rune of Iron,  Hand Weapon (Rune of Destruction, 2x Rune of Might), Rune of Kinship
355 - Dragon Seeker, Paired Weapons (Rune of Quickening, Rune of Might), Monster Seeker
290 - Thane, Shield, Battle Standard Bearer (Banner of the Relentless Company), Rune of Dragon's Breath, Rune of Kinship
235 - Engineer, General, Shield, Forge Repeater, Rune of Dragon's Breath, Rune of Kinship, Rune of Mining
489 - 28 Clan Warriors, Spear and Shield, Standard Bearer (Runic Standard of Swiftness), Musician, Champion
235 - 10 Clan Warriors, Paired Weapons, Throwing Weapons, Shield, Vanguard, Standard Bearer (Banner of the Relentless Company)
235 - 10 Clan Marksmen, Shield, Guild-Crafted Handgun
587 - 24 Seekers, Vanguard, Standard Bearer, Musician, Champion
258 - 11 Miners, Shield, Paired Weapons, Pistol
235 - 9 Rangers, Crag Warden, Shield, Crossbow, Paired Weapons, Champion
145 - Field Artillery, Flame Cannon (Rune Crafted)

#3 Pellegrim

Pellegrim

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 02 May 2022 - 07:25 PM

And here is a mockup of the spear dwarfs; this guys has little armour, but other dudes have. So scheme is metal - beards (blonde to brown mostly) - wood of the spears - red.

Mock up Spear Dwarf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users