Bugman

Master Dwarf Brewer

• Brewery Masters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,993 posts
Contributor

Posted 24 December 2021 - 10:46 PM

Hello Fellow Dwarfs,

Another year has passed and one that no one could have ever predicted! I appreciate for many of you still out there it has been a difficult year, whether that is financial, emotional or just plain difficult, but as a Dwarf, we inscribe these things into our book of grudges, pick-up our axe and continue to do what we have always done so well, beat everyone else at WHFB!

I hope you all have a the best possible festive season and new year. As a safe and responsible Brewery please do have a dedicated driver and be safe! I hope 2022 brings better fortunes to us all, it looks like the Old World won’t hit to 2023, but until then we have 3rd/4th/6th/8th to keep you going or even the amazing Warhammer Armies Project for an updated and tweaked 9th. Talking of 9th, there is always T9A to check out with its new KoE army (Think Brett’s) about to hit and for hopefully some of you, Santa may even bring you dungeon bowl!

Festive Greetings to all from all the Staff here at the Brewery

Bugman

#2 Kallstrom

Kallstrom

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,743 posts

Posted 25 December 2021 - 11:15 AM

Greetings and salutations to all!
May the Longbeards bless thy ears with tales and thee mug with ales. Hold on in your hold. Dig deep into the earth, and make safe the gate. Here is to hoping that 2022 will be another productive year of painting if it cannot be a year filled with gaming.

#3 HoR

HoR

Dwarf King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts

Posted 25 December 2021 - 11:17 AM

Happy Christmas all, here's hoping '22 will bring better times than what we had before.

#4 Thorgrimmir

Thorgrimmir

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 26 December 2021 - 11:48 AM

Happy Holidays to all! Hopefully 2022 will be a good year. And if not, at least one in good company

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users