• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Grabthars Hammer

Grabthars Hammer

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 December 2021 - 02:01 AM

Hi, I’m new to the forum. Hopefully posting in the right spot. Played warhammer dwarfs back during the mid to late nineties (5th edition). Collected various units - long beards, iron breakers, hammerers, etc. But was always disappointing with the plastic dwarf warriors - the identically modelled figures, 10 in a box.
I stopped playing before the next edition came out. Many years later, I’ve recently been trying to find the
Later editions of the basic regiments boxes with plastic figs. on eBay, etc., and have become a bit confused with how many there may have been. I’m aware of one that had optional melee weapons or crossbows? But am curious if there may have been more. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Trevor

#2 Bugman

Bugman

Master Dwarf Brewer

• Brewery Masters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,926 posts
Contributor

Posted 24 December 2021 - 11:02 PM

Hello,

6th edition had a multi unit box which came with metal command and hand/DH weapons.

In 8th, there was a core unit box for hand/DH weapons and then one for quallerers/Thunderers which could also do rangers.

There was a hammers/longbeards plastic box set and another that did Irondrakes and Ironbreakers.

#3 Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Kro'undi

• Brewery Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,854 posts

Posted 12 January 2022 - 02:00 PM

I didn't think any edition had any metal models for command once they went to multi-part models or least not in the regiment boxes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users