8 replies to this topic

#1 wilful

wilful

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 July 2021 - 07:32 AM

Hello greybeards, just wondering if anyone is on these boards anymore, or are they like a lost Hold, full of empty caverns and worked out mines.

#2 Zidane_blade

Zidane_blade

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 10 July 2021 - 04:01 PM

While it doesnt have the buzzling business of former glory, we still gather around the preaches corner for a story or two, or the forge, where creative minds continue to showcase their skills.

#3 Glyfi Ironbeard

Glyfi Ironbeard

Dwarf King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,327 posts

Posted 10 July 2021 - 06:33 PM

There is still plenty of us around.  :P

#4 Hero of Rome

Hero of Rome

Dwarf King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,819 posts

Posted 11 July 2021 - 09:10 PM

Not at all.

#5 Thorgrimmir

Thorgrimmir

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 14 July 2021 - 08:33 AM

Wouldn't exaclty consider myself a longbeard, but it's still alive if slow going

#6 Kallstrom

Kallstrom

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,723 posts

Posted 25 July 2021 - 07:01 AM

Still around, but not so often as I would have liked since I have so many projects going on right now besides the dwarfs. Glad that the forum still exists, and hopefully it will bloom again once The Old World game comes.

#7 Karak Norn Clansman

Karak Norn Clansman

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 05:28 PM

I've posted advice on crucial software over here. Forums have a place in this digital world, but they must be mobile friendly and have easy image upload.

This does not mean compromising rational layout and crucial archive mode. Discourse is the solution. Please consider it.

#8 Grangit

Grangit

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 August 2021 - 08:42 AM

One main issue with this forum is that it's almost impossible to register. I tried multiple desktop browsers and was not able to register. The Facebook login is also broken. What didn't help was that there's no way of contacting anybody if you're not registered. The only browser I was able to register was mobile Safari. I really wanted to participate in a competition here, and that's the only reason I tried to register multiple times.

#9 Trollslayer

Trollslayer

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 August 2021 - 09:46 AM

I'm still around and was a regular user and poster back around 2009-10. I'd still be keen, I just don't have good ways to engage in games that play Dwarfs. WHFB 8th / 9th ed is non-existant where I live, and there's not a strong Kings of War scene. I am waiting with baited breath for the return of the Old World as GW has promised. 

When I move somewhere else in about 18 months I'll certainly be seeking KoW games in the mean time. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users