502 replies to this topic

#21 Skull Krusher

Skull Krusher

Skazastoki

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,037 posts

Posted 20 June 2021 - 04:15 PM

“Alfred, Yes please help with the barrels,” Theo answered. “Igor, let me grab my bag and I be right with you.”  Theo grabbed his medical bag and went to Igor’s side.  He and Lothar conferred as they saw to Igor’s wounds.

#22 Hero of Rome

Hero of Rome

Dwarf King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 20 June 2021 - 05:18 PM

[OOC: Alfred will do what needs to be done with the barrels. I presume filling them with water from the river?]

#23 Skull Krusher

Skull Krusher

Skazastoki

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,037 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 12:02 AM

As Theo treats Igor he asks a simple question that has been nagging him for some time; "Igor, where is your goat?"

#24 Glyfi Ironbeard

Glyfi Ironbeard

Dwarf King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 12:59 AM

The captain watched the activity around him and attempted to do a head count for Theo.  Finally he said to himself, "Bugger it all.  He can be counting if he wants."

He then turned and moved back to the rudder.

"Let's shove on!" he called out to those not already busy.  "Be getting them thar' poles in the water and let's be to Weissbruck."

#25 Skull Krusher

Skull Krusher

Skazastoki

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,037 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 03:02 AM

As he waited for Igor’s answer the cleaned the deep cut with clear very strong distilled spirits that flushed out any debris from the fight with Gideon.  He even let Igor have two bottle caps full of the spirits to drink.  Theo saw that a simple bandage would not be sufficient, so he opened his sewing packet with needles already threaded and began suturing the wound closed.  When he was finished Theo bandage the wound and told Igor to keep the bandage dry and to rest for a few days to allow the wounds to heal properly.  "No poling for you."

Looking around Theo saw that Bjovril as well as Alfred all appeared to have received wounds.  “Bjovril, Alfred to you need your wounds tended to?”  But upon hearing the captain's commands they would have to wait to be take care of.  Theo stayed with Igor.

Edited by Skull Krusher, 21 June 2021 - 03:07 AM.

#26 Davidolo

Davidolo

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 05:50 AM

„Igor is my name“ Igor replied to the priest. „Bounty hunter from kislev, at your service. And what’s your story?“

„Thanks, Theo, for tending my wounds. I will help refilling the barrels as soon as I can move again.“
(Ooc: after Igor is treated he will help with the tasks at hand)

#27 Pennysworthe

Pennysworthe

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 06:06 AM

"Right. A bit of moon ichor on the deck. Not sure why I was worried at all."

Albert grimaced as he watched the others work on refilling the barrels. 

"I'll be there in mo! While my other half is tending to your wounded, I'll begin supp." In truth, he had no intention of sullying his hands with the dirty work, but he wanted to keep a best impression for as long as possible. Spots on this boat could be hard to come by later on, after all.

Edited by Pennysworthe, 21 June 2021 - 06:06 AM.

#28 Hero of Rome

Hero of Rome

Dwarf King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 09:24 AM

Alfred set himself to work.

He made his way over to the hull of the boat and carefully tied the barrels to some rope with sturdy knots. That done he filled up the barrels with water from the river. While doing this work he turned his head towards Igor.

"Yes, I'd also like to know what happened to Chantalle?" 

[OOC: Alfred's wounds have healed by now, haven't they? He did not do any fighting in Bogenhafen?]

Edited by Hero of Rome, 21 June 2021 - 09:28 AM.

#29 Davidolo

Davidolo

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 10:20 AM

(Ooc: what happened to chantalle?)

#30 LordMort

LordMort

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 10:24 AM

The answer to Igor’s question is delivered with military accuracy and little emotion. “Lothar Zeitler out of Averland. Proud servant of Sigmar and his Order of the Silver Hammer. Have been protecting the Empire from enemies at Black Fire Pass for as long as I can remember. Went on leave and wanted to visit a friend in Bogenhafen. He and his family fell, and now I’m here.” Lothar starts helping with the water barrels.

#31 Hero of Rome

Hero of Rome

Dwarf King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 11:00 AM

(Ooc: what happened to chantalle?)

[OOC: Didn't you leave her by the sewer entrance and collect her when you left, and took her back to the boat?]

#32 Glyfi Ironbeard

Glyfi Ironbeard

Dwarf King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 01:27 PM

OOC:  I thought she was on the boat somewhere.  I just assumed you collected her when you left the sewers.  I know it wasn't detailed but I thought it was implied.  Just assume she has wondered down below and is rummaging through the food stores.  That should get Theo good and riled after all.  :P

#33 Skull Krusher

Skull Krusher

Skazastoki

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,037 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 01:28 PM

Igor, you are welcome, not poling, watch the others work!” Theo replied.  He looked around and saw that the four barrels were quickly filled, saw that all the others were poling with the exception of Al.  Wondering about Al, Theo replaced all the items he used in treating Igor back into his bag with the exception of the cloth he had used to wipe off all the blood, that would be boiled clean later.  He grabbed his pole and went aft near the captain.

#34 Hero of Rome

Hero of Rome

Dwarf King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 06:50 PM

OOC:  I thought she was on the boat somewhere.  I just assumed you collected her when you left the sewers.  I know it wasn't detailed but I thought it was implied.  Just assume she has wondered down below and is rummaging through the food stores.  That should get Theo good and riled after all.  :P

OOC: Have the two piglets rummaging down there as well for good measure.

#35 Davidolo

Davidolo

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 07:48 PM

„Chantalle is somewhere on the boat, don’t worry about her. Igor got up after Theos treatment and started helping the others with the work on board. „AnYone want to gamble later on? I feel like we need some fun after all what had happened!“ Igor asked around

#36 LordMort

LordMort

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 22 June 2021 - 08:21 AM

Sizing up everyone in the party, Lothar felt a bit more safe and confident than he had for a while. The halflings were of no use in battle, but they would probably be good for group morale. And most of the others looked like competent fighters. They were not an army, but that could have its benefits too. He was still trying to figure out who was the leader of the group - other than the captain, of course. If leadership was up for grabs, he would definitely seize his chance. He knew from the battlefields in the Black Mountains that a group was never stronger than its leader...

#37 Hero of Rome

Hero of Rome

Dwarf King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 22 June 2021 - 09:56 AM

"I'll be happy to play a round. Silvers though - not gambling my golds anytime soon." Alfred replied to Igor.

#38 Skull Krusher

Skull Krusher

Skazastoki

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,037 posts

Posted 22 June 2021 - 04:44 PM

As Theo enters the the aft deckhouse which houses the galley, Captain Josef's cabin and the two additional small cabins, the forward deck house is where the crew cabins are and wondered if Al was there or in the hold looking around; he turns to the captain and asks;"should we post a watch in the bow to keep watch to ensure no snags or dead-heads are run into or for that matter to keep from running aground as the river bottom does shift at times.  Also to prevent pirates or other unscrupulous individuals from attacking."    

#39 Davidolo

Davidolo

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 22 June 2021 - 06:52 PM

„Sounds Good, Alfi“ Igor replied. „Let’s play“ (Ooc: play dice with Alfred, a silver per round)

#40 Hero of Rome

Hero of Rome

Dwarf King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,830 posts

Posted 22 June 2021 - 07:05 PM

"Let's give em a good rolling." Alfred replied.

[OOC: Play dice with Igor.]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users