Photo

Unfinished Pewter Collection: Midwest, U.s.a. Large/lf In Person Due Weight.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Wendersnaven

Wendersnaven

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 06 February 2021 - 02:04 AM

Greetings! I haven't been active for years on the forum. Life took a turn when my autoimmune disease got out of control, and I no longer have the energy or faculties to finish my grand designs. 

I am looking to de-clutter and have a very large pewter throng I'd like to sell. I'm just putting this out there in the off chance that anyone is around LaCrosse, WI U.S.A. for an in-person exchange. The weight of the throng is very heavy, and it is still dear enough to me to not want to risk mailing. I collected, cleaned, modified and assembled unit but have not done any painting. In fact, very few of my models even have primer on them. I had a themed army, with some of just about every unit available; but my core units are over sixty pewter miners meant to be hordes of Greatweapon warriors. The theme was the "West Lustria Trading Company." I also have some plastic units, and was hobbying gyrobombers together. Plenty of bits and bobs and half finished things I won't be able to complete unless I get an apprentice. My time for having children is just about over, and my Nephew doesn't seem to have any interest. When I last left off in threads I had assembled small units of Thunderers and skirmish units of the old Perry Brothers Slayers and such. A search of my profile posts will reveal things. If anyone is interested, I can go through models and numbers ect...

I'm not expecting to hear from anyone, but again, in case there's a good home within driving distance of me, I have an old school assembly.

ALSO- In another off-chance that someone is interested. I have several old collector plane models from my grandfather, unassembled and mint condition. He collected them through to 70s-90s. Those are fit for mailing. I don't have a smart phone and photo-bucket took over my account and own my pictures now, lol. I'll have to figure out a way to post pics. I usually use Discord now a days.

Here is an old thread showing the stuff I used to do: Wendersnaven's (Xtremely Pic Heavy!) Summer Project: Assembly, Movement Trays, Painting And More... - The Forge - Bugmans Brewery - The Home for all Warhammer Dwarf Fans

#2 Dourin

Dourin

Dwarf King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
Contributor

Posted 09 February 2021 - 11:23 AM

Hey Wendersnaven,

Sorry to hear that, I hope you get some good offers for your collection.

Take care, especially in these times.

Dourin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users