Bugman

Master Dwarf Brewer

• Brewery Masters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,784 posts
Contributor

Posted 24 December 2020 - 05:08 PM

Hello Readers,

Well it’s been a strange year hasn’t it? This time last year I certainly wasn’t thinking about “lockdowns” or “masks” or rather nasty virus.

So I hope over this year you have had a chance to do some home hobbying, maybe dust off that open box of miniatures, paint that unit you’ve been wanting too or even played a few games of Warhammer or T9A virtually online and have made some new virtual friends (do we now have virtual grudges too??)

From all the staff here at this Brewery (which doesn’t need any form of lockdown!) we hope that you continue to remain safe and well and have a great festive season and here is to a better 2021!

Now where did I put that paintbrush...

Bugman and The Brewery Staff

#2 Kallstrom

Kallstrom

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,707 posts

Posted 24 December 2020 - 07:14 PM

I have managed to paint more than ever this year, and I have been as busy as usual with work and whatnot so I don't really know what made my brushes so effective this year. However, I hope to keep the painting going in 2021 as well!

May the taint of Chaos stay away from our mountain realms. Stay safe, and hang in there, fellow dawi.

Cheers, and happy holidays!

#3 Thunderförge

Thunderförge

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 24 December 2020 - 08:59 PM

I raise my tankard to you all, and wish you all a happy Keg’s End!! Trying times, but we shall weather the storm and golden times will return!

I try to count my blessings, and one is that I got to spend much more time with my children than normality would allow. And nearly painted a few more figures even!

I hope everyone here, every active member, every passing googler, and all the old guys that hardly ever post anymore (miss you Alebelly!), is safe and well and has a great Christmas and New Year!!

#4 Hero of Rome

Hero of Rome

Dwarf King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,670 posts

Posted 24 December 2020 - 09:18 PM

2020's been a pretty terrible year. However, the thought that the brewery's here has kept me going on many an occasion!

Happy Christmas all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users