Jump to content


Photo

Bold Adventures Ooc


  • Please log in to reply
337 replies to this topic

#281 Glyfi Ironbeard

Glyfi Ironbeard

    Dwarf King

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 12:03 AM

Also, was Henie and Bjovril planning on going to the show?



#282 Thunderförge

Thunderförge

    Dwarf Lord

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 09:12 AM

Yes, although Bjovril doesn't know about it yet.



#283 BmoveHacker

BmoveHacker

    Dwarf Longbeard

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 04:29 PM

Yeah she's gonna head out to the show once she gets her little piglet for her master scheme. 



#284 Thunderförge

Thunderförge

    Dwarf Lord

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 08:32 PM

Bjovril wouldn’t have bothered buying the pies if he knew Henie had bought a round of piglets...

#285 Hero of Rome

Hero of Rome

    Dwarf King

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,672 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 08:36 PM

I get the feeling we might be in for a repeat of the scene in the Two Towers when Ugluk scolds the Mordor Orcs for wanting to eat Merry and Pippin.

 

The difference being it's Hennie instead of Ugluk and the pigs instead of the hobbits ;)



#286 Glyfi Ironbeard

Glyfi Ironbeard

    Dwarf King

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 09:13 PM

And then I drop the update.  :P

 

I moved ahead a bit, so that we could get Alfred and Theo back into the story.  Basically, I just need to know if you decide to go after the goblin immediately or return to the Berebeli for a night's rest.  Since Alfred will be involved through the night I can get you a post up to let you know what happens on your patrol Hero.  You will then have an opportunity to reunite if you want to go spelunking with the others.

 

If you all decide not to go after the goblin, that is also alright.  Don't feel like I'm making you chase the goblin, I just recommend it and might have you more reasons to do it the next day.  ;)



#287 Skull Krusher

Skull Krusher

    Skazastoki

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,841 posts

Posted 24 February 2021 - 12:10 AM

(OCC) "Nope, not going  into sewers filled with stinking cesspool of filth deeper that I am tall" says Theo.  "I will  clean your wounds after they have been infected and after you leave that plague haven of tunnels."  "Nope, not for all  the gold in Kraka Drakka, not worth it."


Edited by Skull Krusher, 24 February 2021 - 12:12 AM.


#288 Glyfi Ironbeard

Glyfi Ironbeard

    Dwarf King

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 26 February 2021 - 02:27 PM

You might could get Captain Josef to loan you one of his storm lanterns or you could try to buy one.  Since you all are planning on going down during the night, I might try to move up an event for Alfred so that he has a chance to join in.  As it stands, no one knows where he is or how to track him down so I need to give him a reason to return to the ship.  It might also give Theo a chance to join in as well.  It might perk his interest enough to get him to investigate the sewers and to fool with the environment.  :)

 

In any case, it will be after night fall before you can get back to the ship and get the others but as you will be in the sewers I guess sunlight isn't needed and time is irrelevant.  ;)

 

As an aside, characters with Night Vision... That doesn't mean that you can see in the dark as good as in the light.  You can make out general shapes and have a spacial awareness but you cannot see details, colors, small objects, etc.  With a light source, you will make out everything perfectly, while others take a small penalty to perception depending on the type of light source used.



#289 Glyfi Ironbeard

Glyfi Ironbeard

    Dwarf King

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 28 February 2021 - 02:26 AM

Sorry I've been lax on getting updates the last couple days.  Dealing with strep throat going through my household at the present.  We just seem to be passing it back and forth so I've been taking care of the kids.  I'll keep posting as I can, just bare with me for the next few days.  :)



#290 Thunderförge

Thunderförge

    Dwarf Lord

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 02 March 2021 - 01:44 PM

Hopefully it was a square manhole not a round one, otherwise Alfred has just fallen in.

 

And hit his head with a hammer which would have slid in on top of him.



#291 Hero of Rome

Hero of Rome

    Dwarf King

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,672 posts

Posted 02 March 2021 - 01:45 PM

[OOC: Once the rope has been set up so that one can climb down safely] ;)

 

On a more serious note, surely we couldn't just have someone wait at the top to watch the rope, and the piglets, and go down the 'normal' way?


Edited by Hero of Rome, 02 March 2021 - 01:57 PM.


#292 Glyfi Ironbeard

Glyfi Ironbeard

    Dwarf King

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 08 March 2021 - 03:28 PM

It appears Henie is going to fight!  Let me know if you want to join the elf or flee and I will roll combat. 



#293 Hero of Rome

Hero of Rome

    Dwarf King

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,672 posts

Posted 08 March 2021 - 03:28 PM

Flee!



#294 Davidolo

Davidolo

    Dwarf Longbeard

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 08 March 2021 - 04:07 PM

Depending on what Ottmar and bjovril will do, Igor will either fight or try to flee, grappling Henie to taker her with the group. So if they fight, Igor will fight as well

#295 Hero of Rome

Hero of Rome

    Dwarf King

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,672 posts

Posted 08 March 2021 - 04:12 PM

I never knew Igor was an altruist.



#296 Thunderförge

Thunderförge

    Dwarf Lord

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 08 March 2021 - 04:39 PM

Only towards attractive females I expect!



#297 Hero of Rome

Hero of Rome

    Dwarf King

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,672 posts

Posted 08 March 2021 - 04:48 PM

Seems like an astute observation.



#298 Glyfi Ironbeard

Glyfi Ironbeard

    Dwarf King

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 08 March 2021 - 05:11 PM

So we have

 

Fight:  Henie

 

Flee:  Alfred

 

Doing what everyone else does:  Igor

 

Bjovril isn't sure (fight or flight... the plight of dwarven honor ;))

 

I guess that leaves brave Ottmar to decide.  :P



#299 Hero of Rome

Hero of Rome

    Dwarf King

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,672 posts

Posted 08 March 2021 - 07:42 PM

So it seems I'm the boring one then? Oh well, I'm not considered cynical pragmatist for nothing ^^


Edited by Hero of Rome, 08 March 2021 - 07:42 PM.


#300 Glyfi Ironbeard

Glyfi Ironbeard

    Dwarf King

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 08 March 2021 - 08:48 PM

Alright, combat it is then.  Does Alfred continue to flee?

 

 

Henie is going to take a shot and then ready for melee.

 

How do Igor, Bjovril, and Ottmar want to fight?






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users