As the sun sets and night draws in, the city of Verflucht opens its gates to a strange assortment of visitors.
(1) A pair of wizards are sat in the Golden Comet Inn. One is a tall, bald, wiry man with a less than appealing and pallor complexion. He wears dark purple robes and has a large hood of the same colour hung over his head, partly concealing his appearnce. The wizard bears a large scythe with a hilt that is fashioned in such a way to resemble a swirl of bleached bones and a well made sword hangs at his side in a rather plain black sheath. Finally, hung around his neck, is a curious silver symbol crafted in the shape of a raven. His companion is an elf, dressed in fine vibrant blue and white robes with an ornate two handed sword strapped to his back.
(2) This unusual pair of figures will soon be seen by a group of four armed men marching up the main road past the barracks, having arrived by boat from the small dock in the south of the town. Three of these men are leading horses while the fourth walks along on foot. The lead man wears immaculately polished full plate armour and is clean shaven, the younger man at his side appears to have mimicked his superior in this fashion. There is another older man, with a beard and moustache as well as a crossbow strapped to his back in mail armour, taking up the rear guard while a second younger man in a smart, albeit primitive uniform and leather armour walks along beside him.
(3) To the east of the city, coming past a block of houses, is a second group of armed individuals. Five of these are men while the sixth is a dwarf. The dwarf is dressed in a blue and white uniform and has a firearm strapped to his back.
(4) Finally, to the north of the town, a pair of tall, well dressed men with erudite dispositions head down to the tavern from the Temple of Sigmar.
(5) At the west gate a hooded Kislevian woman and a group of mercenaries arrive upon being admitted by the guards.
All of these 'guests' are making their way to the Golden Comet Inn, or are there already, where they might find rest and a meal for the evening.
The interior of the Golden Comet Inn is warm, comely, and well maintained and there are about a dozen tables, each with four chairs, and a counter - as well as a small door to the left which leads into the kitchen. There is a tall sturdy man in his fifties with piercing green eyes and dark brown hair in exceptionally good physical condition, stood at the counter making calculations on an abacus and jotting down orders on a piece of paper. As well as the pair of wizards there are also several other groups seated in the inn. On two of the tables are four soldiers apiece and, towards the back of the room at a table which provides vision across the entire floor, are a trio of grim looking men. The first is unmistakably a Witch Hunter with his tall brimmed hat, pistol and plate armour; the second is a hulking bear of a man with a beard, and the third is a mercenary who has a flaming warhammer painted onto his shield [OOC: Think of the Witch Hunter as
Aragorn Strider in Bree sat in the corner in the Fellowship of the Ring film. That's the general image I'm going for.]
For those entering, a huge and sarly Norscan bearing a massive black beard stands guard at the door with a two handed axe strapped to his back.
[OOC 2: I've essentially merged all the character introductions together into one introduction.
200Grots is in the Golden Comet (point 1 on map)
Amovehacker is walking past the barracks (point 7 on map)
Richlieb124 is next to house block 54 (point 54 on map)
Ben the Barman and Davidolo have just left the Temple of Sigmar (point 2 on map)
vClawII is at the western gate (point 63 on map)
Edited by Hero of Rome, 11 February 2020 - 09:20 PM.