• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Quanzar

Quanzar

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 11:41 AM

Im gonna try my old Dwarf (7th editon) Army in AOS this weekend, and im in need of a Matched Play Battlehost. Ive tried AOS with another army once, a year ago ...

The models i have is Dwarf King on shieldbearers, Runelord on Anvil, BSB and a lot of characters on foot.Thunderers, Quarrelers, Warriors, Ironbreakers, Slayers, Cannons, Organ Guns and a Grudge Thrower.

I have basicaly no idea of how to build a AOS army out of this.

Any help and suggestions are much appreciated.

Edited by Quanzar, 04 March 2019 - 07:04 PM.

#2 Ragnar Alpaca

Ragnar Alpaca

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 03:33 AM

The Warhammer Community site has a AoS army builder under the FAQs and Useful Things tab, called warscroll builder. You can use this to make a list of Dispossessed with ironweld allies being the artillery, and fyreslayers possibly.

Also a couple things you have aren’t actually available right now. Unfortunately.

#3 Killer Angel

Killer Angel

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 09:29 AM

Another weird thing you must be aware of, is that currently not all dwarfs units are part of the dispossessed allegiance.

FOr example, all the cannons have not the keyword "dispossessed" so they must be taken as allies (only a small amount of points from the army can be invested in allies).

Unless you do a generic "order" allegiance, then you'll have all the cannons you want, but you will lose the benefits of a dwarfs allegiance.

Just to know what we're talking of, do you have the General's handbook 2018?

#4 jouke1988

jouke1988

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 01:54 PM

I am very curious what the list was you came up with. Would love to see it!

#5 Killer Angel

Killer Angel

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 07 April 2019 - 10:37 AM

Sure, that would be interesting

#6 jouke1988

jouke1988

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 02:36 PM

I'm afraid we might never know. Anyone else interested in sharing his list? I would be anxious to see what is possible with 2000 points of beards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users