#1 Jimmytrout

Jimmytrout

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 09:06 PM

Hi Friends,

It's been a long time away from the Brewery for me! That's what happens when you have a baby and things like "diapers" and "food" become more important (temporarily) than miniatures. Lame.

That said, I was taking a look through my collection and trying to figure out how many I need to complete my collection of vintage Warhammer dwarves, and I realized I'm very close to a complete set of all the dwarves that Citadel ever produced (the super-duper rare and the very, very new dwarves excepted). I actually only have 11 minis left. I've started the process of scouring eBay, but some of them are uncommon, which is why they've eluded me this long. They either aren't available or are unreasonably expensive.

So I thought I would check in with my friends at the Brewery to see whether anyone has any of these to spare. I have lots of stuff to trade and of course I'd be willing to buy them.

Thanks for any help any of you can give in chasing these elusive final few! You'll make an old dwarf king happy.

Best,

Jeff

p.s. Images thanks to Stunties.com

30912.jpg

30919.jpg

COMB03.jpg

COMB25.jpg

21319.jpg

30517.jpg

M3303.jpg

M3306.jpg

M3312.jpg

M3317.jpg

Edited by Jimmytrout, 19 April 2019 - 01:55 PM.

#2 Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Kro'undi

• Brewery Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,768 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 07:05 AM

I might have some doubles of these, I'll have a look when I get time to dig them out (like you children do distract you from such things). Would you have any to trade?

#3 Jimmytrout

Jimmytrout

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 03:06 AM

That would be great Bonecrusher! I have lots to trade, but I'm not sure what I have, as I haven't dug through my extras in a long time. I just won an eBay auction with 28 OOP figs because it had one I needed, so we can see if you need any of those.

If you have specific miniatures you're looking for, let me know and I'll take a look, otherwise I will dig through things when I have a chance.

Best!

Jeff

#4 Jimmytrout

Jimmytrout

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 03:38 PM

Here are the extras I've picke up recently. Take a look and see if any interest you.

https://photos.app.g...aZEjMnU7h8wDpx6

Edited by Jimmytrout, 04 March 2019 - 03:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users