2 replies to this topic

#1 LiveWaaaaagh

LiveWaaaaagh

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 01:25 PM

Furgil glared through the gloom at the bandit fort ahead. The Skaven had taken it the evening before, and the remnants of their force continued to pillage what remained, rounding up slaves and plunder. For too long, the Thaggoraki had been on the offence in these hills, and it was time to put this to a stop. His cousin had urged the attack as soon as they had arrived, but Furgil was waiting his moment - he wanted to catch the ratmen wizard who had caused them so much trouble over the last months. The horned wizard was now in the open, outside the fort - this was the time. As smoke continued to rise from the fort, the Dawi horns rang out, followed by cries of "Khazuk" - the dwarves advanced, and battle was to be joined.

Read the full battle report over at Livewaaaaagh.com !

#2 The Bearded Baron

The Bearded Baron

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 08:44 PM

I'm so glad you're still posting up 8th edition bat-reps! I always enjoyed your content and I look forward to reading this one, i'll make sure I seclude myself away for a quiet moment to enjoy it.

I'll be honest, the last few scraps of 8th edition content are why I keep a hand in at the Brewery. 

#3 LiveWaaaaagh

LiveWaaaaagh

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 10:46 PM

I'm so glad you're still posting up 8th edition bat-reps! I always enjoyed your content and I look forward to reading this one, i'll make sure I seclude myself away for a quiet moment to enjoy it.

I'll be honest, the last few scraps of 8th edition content are why I keep a hand in at the Brewery. 

Thank you for the kind words and support! 8th edition lives on and we're playing games every other week or so, so more to come!

Also, check out the EEFL forums, where we talk 8th edition all day, all the time! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users