• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Oath Stoned

Oath Stoned

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 09:32 AM

I imagine ill be dropping some warriors and using ironbreakers as my battleline. Then a big higher point ally. Prolly less models. Even less if we cut for command pts.

#22 Thorvald the Relentless

Thorvald the Relentless

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 12:28 PM

https://www.warhamme...omepage-post-3/

#23 Graydon Ironshield

Graydon Ironshield

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 03:41 PM

Nice of them to throw us a bone, considering how all the newer armies are getting showered with goodies. Of course they just had to plug Sigmarines just to remind us why we 'need' them. Looks like I'll be needing to look for more metal Ironbreakers at the next con (oh, what a pity, tongue firmly in cheek) when I go trolling for more old metal to add to my force.

#24 Ragnar Alpaca

Ragnar Alpaca

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 04:09 PM

I hope that ironbreakers being battle line isn’t the only thing we get, that wouldnt be great. As for the points reduction, I think it could be a great thing, I’ve read every faction focus they’ve released, and most armies have indeed seen point reductions for units, but not all. Many of the ones that have as well are only a couple units mentioned, in our faction focus it said “Dispossessed have received some very welcome points reductions across a wide range of units, from Longbeards to Ironbreakers and even Irondrakes.” A wide range of units, from longbeards to ironbreakers, both of those seem to hint there will be more than just the three mentioned here. I’m hoping we can see a points reduction for hammerers as well, other than that idk.

#25 Oath Stoned

Oath Stoned

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 05:10 AM

From warhammer weekly. Vince wildly predicted the descruction of Azyr based on the lack of info or endless spells for that realm. The last malign portent story describes the anvil of apotheosis being left unguarded.

I just think thay would be awesome.

#26 Thorvald the Relentless

Thorvald the Relentless

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 11:10 AM

Not this time. I would not expect anything major, as in MP where you had lots of suspense but nothing really happened.

#27 Killer Angel

Killer Angel

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 06:20 AM

They are building a fluff where Nagash strikes the realms.
Something MUST happen, or it would have been all for nothing

#28 Thorvald the Relentless

Thorvald the Relentless

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 09:19 AM

Which is quite possible. But maybe Nagash simply will gain foothold in other realms, at least.

#29 AlmGandix3

AlmGandix3

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:12 PM

The new point drops are cool but i dont like the runelord going up to 100 points

#30 Zidane_blade

Zidane_blade

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 06:27 AM

I think thats in conjunction with the boosted, unbind ability, where the range with which you can unbind spells is greatly increased.

#31 Killer Angel

Killer Angel

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 06:37 AM

One of the most interesting things is that allies now are not limited by points, but by numbers of units. Dispossessed armies with cannons are now available again even at low points games...

#32 nicholunch

nicholunch

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 06:15 PM

One of the most interesting things is that allies now are not limited by points, but by numbers of units. Dispossessed armies with cannons are now available again even at low points games...

Yeah, I can see fewer units but larger units.

I've wanted to proxy Miners as Vulkite Bezerkers and the Prospector (with steam drill) as the Runesmiter and have a tunnelling unit. But at 2000pts, the old system meant I could only take x20. Now I can do the full x30 with the update. And it's only 2 units...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users