1 reply to this topic

#1 Bimli

Bimli

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 12:02 AM

hello all i have been working on creating a real conpetitve list one of those i will have ni friends type of list so here goes.

fyreslayers 1960 pts

fyreslayer allegiance ability
warrior kinband

heroes
Runeson on magmadroth - exemplar of the ancients and either obsidian coronet or meteoric axe
battle smith
runesmiter - ash-plum sigil or vulcanic rune
runesmiter

battleline
30 vulkite berzerkers war-pick and shield, hornblower

allies
3 skywardens volly gun, drill cannon

the game plan is stick the runeson far enough so he cant be shot or charged turn 1 with a protection of a 30 vulkite berzerker unit. the skywardens are fast they take points and shoot. battle smith buffs with rerolls and the runesmiter teleports my other 2 units of berzerkers in for shooting and charging devestation.

turn 1 throwing axes go and extra 8" runeson poo leader ability for 3d6 choosing the highest for charging and the ability to reroll one for the vulkites i should juat be able to obliterate anything i need to while being mobile to take points keeping the wardens at decently safe distance.

what items should i take?

thoughts

#2 sgreg308

sgreg308

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 12:35 PM

This is a great list. The wardens should be able to punch most units down or out entirely in a single round of shooting and the zerkers, well theyre zerkers. Prolly the best 30 man unit out there at their price.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users