28 replies to this topic

#21 Pendrakk

Pendrakk

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:55 AM

I should be able to participate this time. Just wish i had 2k of fyreslayers to compete with.

#22 Thorvald the Relentless

Thorvald the Relentless

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:34 AM

Don't forget the recent Hammerhal novel features an Ironbreaker as a character.

Yes, and the duardin cogsmith in the "Shadows over Hammerhal" game is a Dispossessed character too. Not bad for the time being.

#23 Ragnar Alpaca

Ragnar Alpaca

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 12:38 PM

Yeah I’m comfortable building up my Dispossessed force for AoS, I don’t think we will be going anywhere anytime soon. More than can be said for some other factions. Speaking of other factions has there been much talk of Skaven in AoS, I’ve always been interested in the rats.

#24 Graydon Ironshield

Graydon Ironshield

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 01:42 AM

When I was doing Mordheim, I used to field a warband of Skaven, and they were fun to paint and play. I'm interested enough in the Chosen Axes to have asked my FLGS to preorder a pack of them for me, and will do the same with those rats too. I don't do the card game so the sets will just get folded into my already existing forces, as they will have AoS Warscrolls allowing me to use them in regular games, and I can figure them up for AoS: Skirmish.

#25 Thorvald the Relentless

Thorvald the Relentless

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 11:42 AM

The skaven received quite an attention in the fluff many times, they played a major part in the Realmgates Wars campaign, but for now only the clans Pestilence have their own book (very fun I'd say). Apart from that only the re-introduced Island of Blood (Spire of Dawn) and that's all. 

#26 Ragnar Alpaca

Ragnar Alpaca

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 11:48 PM

Yeah I picked up the Spire of Dawn box about a year ago. It was a great deal. I’ve been working on all the skaven recently, I’ve painted about 10 clanrats and the 2 rat ogres so far. I spent time yesterday finishing basing the remaining rats.

Edited by Ragnar Alpaca, 09 February 2018 - 11:49 PM.

#27 Thorvald the Relentless

Thorvald the Relentless

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 11:11 AM

The book of MP is out now, I have skimmed through and must say it looks quite nice, especially art and different lore tidbits. 

#28 Graydon Ironshield

Graydon Ironshield

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 02:17 AM

I'm looking forward to getting mine tomorrow.

#29 Oath Stoned

Oath Stoned

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 06:37 PM

Gotrek incoming

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users