Bugman

Master Dwarf Brewer

• Brewery Masters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,587 posts
Contributor

Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:15 PM

Legacy-of-Caliban-Limited-Edition-Box-Se
If the Legacy of Caliban Limited Edition Box Set has left you wanting more, you might like to listen to my interview with the Combat Phase podcast, where we discuss the series, as well as Dark Angels in the 31st and 41st Millennia.
You can also read my popular Dark Angels Q&As – Dark Angels Secrets Revealed! and More Dark Angels Secrets Revealed!
Buy Legacy of Caliban
It looks like there are fewer than 100 copies left of the limited edition box set, so if you’re planning on buying yourself an early Christmas present, you’d best get onto it quickly. Orders ship from Monday 20th November.
Legacy-of-Caliban-Limited-Edition-Box-Se

“Mystery lies at the heart of the sons of the Lion. Striking across the galaxy from their space-going fortress-monastery, the Rock, they defend mankind while constantly hunting their ancient enemies, the Dark Angels who turned to the Chaos Gods in the Horus Heresy. Where one of these fallen is found, the Chapter descends, and no one is safe until the traitors are brought to justice. This series tells the tale of a hunt for the Fallen that embroils the Chapter in a plot to change the past and future and bring about the dominion of Chaos over the Imperium.”

**To make sure you don’t miss out on any blog posts, you can keep up-to-date with everything Gav by signing up to my monthly newsletter. As a bonus, every other month I randomly pick a newsletter subscriber to receive a free signed copy of one of my books.**

Please Feel Free to Share:
facebook.pngtwitter.pnggoogle_plus.pngreddit.pngpinterest.pngtumblr.pngmail.png

View the full article

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users