126 replies to this topic

#121 Zidane_blade

Zidane_blade

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:02 PM

oh sry ... this is the AoS section. Duardin FTW!

Merely common sense and courtesy

Edited by Zidane_blade, 18 April 2018 - 04:10 PM.

#122 Thorvald the Relentless

Thorvald the Relentless

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:06 PM

Aye. People quite often seem to be bent on names rather than on the essence. For the record, I'd say the world "dwergr" (pl. "dwergar") (from which the words "dwarf" and "der Zwerge" were derived) is wrong because originally they were called "svartalvar" (sg. "svartalvr"), i.e. black elves. Nobody knows where "dwergr" comes from and what it is actually. Although it sounds nice, I must admit :) and GW most certainly created their "duardin" (sg. duard? who knows) using the same old "dwergr". But people nowadays are seldom curious, are they not?

#123 Lord Alisk

Lord Alisk

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 06:16 PM

I'm excited about what dwarf 'Made to Order' figures will come out in the future - I know the first wave of Made to Order figures will be Dark Elves, but there's a lot of swish dwarfs I'm really hoping they'll bring back, even if only for a short time.

I've no idea how well AoS is doing. I  can see the appeal of the new sea elf things, but I can't see myself biting.

#124 jouke1988

jouke1988

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 516 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 06:48 PM

I hope they bring back the old Longbeards. I would also like some other old models, although I am not familiar with all of them. Very keen on the offers they are going to make.

#125 Thorvald the Relentless

Thorvald the Relentless

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 09:45 AM

In the meantime there is new edition coming:

https://www.facebook...539258936180478

#126 Oath Stoned

Oath Stoned

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 02:10 PM

I love those new nighthaunt. They almost all have Knight of Shrouds look to them. Expect an army for each of the harbingers. I read someone predicting a darkoath faction and it looks like we're going that direction.

And MAPS

Edited by Oath Stoned, 12 May 2018 - 02:18 PM.

#127 Thorvald the Relentless

Thorvald the Relentless

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 02:41 PM

Yeah, it almost seems undeniable. I expect an auxiliary chamber for lord-ordinators with cannons and stuff, and it can be that they're releasing two chambers soon. Moonclan goblins would be sweet too, and yeah, we have two darkoaths heroes, but I guess it could be a rebranding of the slaves to darkness faction. 

https://www.warhamme...omepage-post-4/

https://www.warhamme...omepage-post-1/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users