• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Alezzika

Alezzika

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 05:41 PM

Hi all! So this is my first list for Age of Sigmar Skirmish. It's a very friendly gaming group, so It needs to be fairly tame :)

So we are playing some 50 Renown battles. We will switch to a campaign after a few matches. My list is a bit light on miniatures, and if it plays too awful, I could add Quarrellers instead of the Irondrakes. I'm trying to use all the newer fancier Dwarf miniatures. but I do have Quarrellers and Miner miniatures if I need them.

Leader 

Warden Queen

============ ========

Battleline

2 Hammerers

3 Longbeards

===================

Others

3 Irondrakes

#2 Killer Angel

Killer Angel

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 06:07 PM

I'd say to use a quarreler, in place of an Irondrake. Your quarreler will be the veteran, so you'll have the bonuses.

For AoS  skirmish warbands, take a look at this thread and see if it can be of some help . B)

#3 Alezzika

Alezzika

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:07 AM

Thanks Killer Angel! I wasn't sure if you could use unit champions! I can get 2 Quarrellers for the price of one Irondrake too!

#4 Killer Angel

Killer Angel

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 06:12 PM

Thanks Killer Angel! I wasn't sure if you could use unit champions! I can get 2 Quarrellers for the price of one Irondrake too!

Indeed.

Close Combat is nice, usually you cannot hope to win just by shooting, but at the same time you need to have some solid long range threat and possibly at least a unit with good move.

If you're interested, here's the thread with my skirmish BatReps.

#5 Alezzika

Alezzika

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 09:52 PM

Thanks for the link KA! I've dropped 2 Irondrakes for 4 Quarrellers. That way the Irondrake champ has the same range as the Quarrellers.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aos, dwarfs, skirmish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users