#1 Bugman

Bugman

Master Dwarf Brewer

• Brewery Masters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,614 posts
Contributor

Posted 26 July 2017 - 01:56 PM

Ravenwing-by-Gav-Thorpe-Legends-CollectiThose of you who are subscribed to the Warhammer 40,000 Legends collection, will soon be receiving issue 24 – book one in my Legacy of Caliban series, Ravenwing.

If you are new to Ravenwing, you might also like to read my two short stories, Battle Brothers and All Must End, as they shed more light on events happening off-screen. They are both printed in the anthology Lords of Caliban, and Battle Brothers is also available as a separate eBook.

About Battle Brothers

“As the battle-brothers of Fifth Company struggle to keep the Chaos-worshipping forces of the Unworthy at bay in the warrens of Port Imperial, it falls to the elite warriors of the Ravenwing to hunt a mysterious traitor, one of the Fallen. What awaits Sergeant Cassiel and his Black Knights squad in the depths of the corrupted space station?”

About All Must End

“Dark Angels Librarian Harahel undertakes a perilous journey through the warp that endangers his very soul.”

Hungry For More?

If you want to learn more about Ravenwing, you might like to read / listen to these interviews (but be warned, there may be spoilers):

* Podcast Interview with Combat Phase
* Podcast Interview with the Independent Characters
* Video Interview with Le Reclusiam from Black Library Live 2014
* My Dark Angle on the Dark Angels blog post

Angels-of-Darkness-Legends-Collection-HaAnd in case you hadn’t spotted it, you can now buy individual back issues from the Hachette site, so there’s no need for your beautiful shelf of 40K artwork to have any gaping holes in it!

If you’ve already received Angels of Darkness (issue 9) and want to find out more, check out this blog post for more interviews and Dark Angel goodness.

**To make sure you don’t miss out on any blog posts, you can keep up-to-date with everything Gav by signing up to my monthly newsletter. As a bonus, every other month I randomly pick a newsletter subscriber to receive a free signed copy of one of my books.**
Please Feel Free to Share:facebook.pngtwitter.pnggoogle_plus.pngreddit.pngpinterest.pngtumblr.pngmail.png

View the full article

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users