Wip What Are You Working On, What Have You Got Left To Do?
48 replies to this topic
Posted 14 September 2017 - 03:26 PM
Finished the Free compagnie yesterday evening. I've only got the base left to do. I still need a good idea for this. Now I will start the Halberdiers. I've also purchased a Steam Tank. Will start on that one soon as well.
Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:16 PM
Basecoated and highlighted 10 Hammerers. Hope to finish them tomorrow and ofcourse the results will be posted here.
Posted 21 September 2017 - 02:55 PM
Oi, I guess it has been awhile since I've posted an update. Lots of progress as my muse is still inspiring me...
- 5 Tree-Revenants/Spite-Revenants (magnetized so I can swap heads and torsos)
- 10 Judicators
- 1 High Warden (Aelf on griffon; also completed human amber battlemage to make battlemage on griffon)
- 1 Pegasus (can also use the amber battlemage for battlemage on pegasus)
- 1 Human battlemage on horse (Amber, can be used on griffon above)
- 2 Aelf assassins (converted from wood elf heroes)
- 1 Aelf Loremaster (converted from wood elf heroes)
- 1 Flamespyre Phoenix (with Anointed rider, also completed the Anointed on foot)
- 1 Lord Celestant (on foot)
- 10 more Judicators
- The Stormcast half of a Blightwar box (bought this just for Neave)
- 1 Neave Blacktalon
- 3 Vanguard-Raptors longstrike crossbows
- 3 Aetherwings
- 3 Vanguard Palladors with boltstorm pistol or shock handaxes and strike javelins
- 5 Vanguard-Hunters with boltstorm pistol and shock handaxe
- 3 more Neave Blacktalons (love this model, converted to be able to lead a variety of units)
- 5 more Vanguard-Hunters with boltstorm pistol and shock handaxe
- 9 more Vanguard-Raptors (3 with longstrike crossbows, 6 with hurricane crossbows)
- 9 Retributors (getting me to the correct numbers for starsoul maces and primes)
- 5 Liberators (getting me to the correct numbers with grandblades and grandhammers)
- 1 Lord Celestant on Dracoth (converting the two I have with magnetic arms to be able to be Fulminators, Decimators, Concussors, etc...)
- 1 Frostheart Phoenix with Anointed
I think that's about it...
Posted 22 September 2017 - 01:10 PM
Had several painting sessions on the 2nd batch of 10 Longbeards. Today i finished the highlights and will try to give them a wash to finish them. Ofcourse pictures will follow afterwards again. Next project will be 20 Irondrake's.
Posted 27 September 2017 - 10:39 AM
I started working on the Deepwood Scouts this weekend, still trying to find the right scheme for them. I have also purchased the new Mage box and put together 4 mages to paint. Finally, and I am scared to admit this, I have purchased the Spider Box for AoS. Becaus friends of me play only AoS I wanted a new army as well. In this case, I fell for the spider. Sorry guys, I know I am a dissappointment.
Posted 29 September 2017 - 01:38 PM
Today put the 3 basecoats on the first 7 Irondrake's, the other 3 got 2 basecoats so far. Hope to continue with them sunday or monday.
Posted 06 October 2017 - 01:04 PM
Finally working on my cannon's crew. Basecoated and some more things. Going smoothly
Posted 09 October 2017 - 08:09 AM
Finished two mages this weekend. Fire and Death are done. I will show pics as soon as I can. Will need to do some freehand on the Fire one but that takes some time.
Posted Yesterday, 09:30 AM
Finished basing my dwarfs. All have a nice stone-green base now. Next step: Anvil of Doom.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users