3 replies to this topic

#1 Shaun

Shaun

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:50 AM

This list is for 4th edition as that is the only army book i currently have for the dawi ... forgive me if it is not in perfect form of post - this is just a brainstorm at this point...

Dwarf Lord, crossbow, Master Rune of Swiftness, Rune of Smiting, Rune of Curse, Rune of Stone, Rune of Spell Eating, Master Rune of Spite, Rune of Passage, Rune of Luck - His name is King Merrin of Karak Azgul Gandak and is designed to be a challenger/character killer ...

24 Crossbowdwarfs each with light armour and seperated into two groups, including two Standard Bearers with magical standards enscribed with Runes of Warding and one with Rune of Battle - These guys are to be used in at least two groups of varying sizes ...

Big Stone Thrower a.k.a Grudge Thrower a.k.a Catapult with Runes of Disguise, Accuracy and Burning - this war machine shall start the game invisible yet (i am assuming) in range of the enemy ...

... This is a 1,000 army ... 28 models - quite runed up and ready ... what are your thoughts and opinions? The crossbowdwarfs can be split 19/5, giving my 19 buddies for my Dwarf Lord to regiment with in earnest combat ... until then i can have two dozen crossbows firing and a big stone thrower as well ...

Edited by Shaun, 27 June 2017 - 01:21 AM.

#2 Shaun

Shaun

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 01:22 AM

My first models are inbound from Ebay ... i am an excited fella indeed.

#3 LiveWaaaaagh

LiveWaaaaagh

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 03:01 PM

Always exciting when models are on their way! I didn't play back in 4th so can't comment too much, but it looks good! Maybe a good ol' combat block with shields next?

#4 Shaun

Shaun

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 05:12 PM

Indeed i am still going to include Long Drongs Slayer Pirates ... also some Ironbreakers for sure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users