4 replies to this topic

#1 Killer Angel

Killer Angel

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 05:07 PM

Hello to everybody!

The path that brought me here, was a long and twisted one.

First of all, let me say that I've started playing lizardmen (I'm an active member on lustria online) in 8th edition, but that was just the beginning, 'cause I've got also a large Tomb Kings army.

At a certain point, I've stumbled upon a really cheap 2nd hand dwarfs' army (mostly Mantic). Dwarfs have always been appealing to me, so of course I've buyed them.

During time, things evolve, armies grow, things happen and I embraced Age of Sigmar.

At the moment, my main armies are:

Lizardmen (Seraphon)

Tomb Kings

Dwarfs

and I've got also something of The Empire and Vampire Counts (still growing).

Speaking about Vampire Counts... I am present also on Carpe Noctem, and I saw that Bugman himself posted and advice, about the painting contest here on Bugman's Brewery.

Well, given that I'm into the forums of my armies, why should I leave out Dwarfs?!? To have so little time is no excuse.

I was just waiting the right opportunity to "break" my laziness, and this painting comp was perfect, because I'm actually renewing my army, discarding many models and replacing them, and so I've got new models that need to be painted.

So, here I am. I salute you all... and I fear i must offer some beers.

#2 Zidane_blade

Zidane_blade

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 05:39 PM

Welcome and let indeed the ale flow fast 😄

#3 Killer Angel

Killer Angel

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 07:50 PM

Thanks!

I hope to give my contribution to the forum... while I'll try to limit my grammar mistakes to a minimal quantity. ^_^

Just a question: is the Preacher Corner the place to post short stories about dwarfs? (similar to the ones that once were published on "Inferno!" magazine)

Edited by Killer Angel, 11 June 2017 - 07:54 PM.

#4 Zidane_blade

Zidane_blade

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 07:58 PM

Aye, let loose of your tales with the other preachers, so that the younglings may look upon you in awe 😄

#5 Shaun

Shaun

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted Today, 07:41 AM

Greetings Killer Angel ... it is good to see another player returned!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users