#1 Double Misfire

Double Misfire

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 07:43 PM

Hi all,

I'm after this bad boy so I can hack his head off and turn him into a Kharadron admiral:

0t6AwiF.jpg

He's not very rare and the ebay prices for him are nuts. I've got a lot of old dwarf stuff and would be happy to do a dwarf for dwarf trade for a mini of similar value. Give me a list of dwarfs you're after and I've probably got one of them!

Based in the UK. Thanks for looking. :)

EDIT: Little bit of a strange request, but I'd like to ideally get him in lead so he's easier to cut.  :unsure:

Edited by Double Misfire, 10 April 2017 - 07:55 PM.

#2 Alebelly_Cragfist

Alebelly_Cragfist

Dwarf Of Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,344 posts
Contributor

Posted 11 April 2017 - 03:31 PM

I have 2 or 3 of him, if I have 3 happy to trade 1 with you - do you have any of these to trade? The two coloured images are my preferences:

Dwarfs-needs_zpsfpuyl4q6.jpg

#3 Double Misfire

Double Misfire

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 07:08 PM

Hi Alebelly,

I've definitely got the halberdier on the right, albeit with a dreadful 20 year old paintjob that I'd be happy to strip for you if you don't want to go to the trouble, and slight lead damage to his moustache that could easily be greenstuffed over if you were so inclined. I'm away from home at the moment, but should be able to put him in the post or at least send you pictures of him on friday. :) 

Slightly pedantic of me, but do you know if any of your 2 or 3 ranger champions are in lead?

#4 Alebelly_Cragfist

Alebelly_Cragfist

Dwarf Of Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,344 posts
Contributor

Posted 12 April 2017 - 10:23 AM

Hey Double M, I'd rather trade for a mini in similar condition - if you pick one of the above up in good condition going forward, I'd be happy to trade.

Re material, I'm not sure any of that figure comes in lead as the range is (from memory) newer than the cut off point where lead content was reduced. I could well be wrong but my assumption is they're all "white metal" (i.e. pewter alloy).

#5 Double Misfire

Double Misfire

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 10:42 AM

There's a limited chance I may have the guy from the adventurer starter kit (I think he went on ebay years ago, but I'd have to check), but I'm afraid I don't have any of the other models you've listed. I'm desperate to get ahold of the ranger champion quickly and painlessly, and would be happy to trade him for two or even three other dwarfs, if I made a list of available spares I have, would you be interested?

(I've got a lot of Maraduer Hammerers, Longbeards, Ironbreakers, Clansmen, Thunderers, command, plug-ins and puffy dwarfs spare, as well as a few older Norse/Imperial guys and later warmachine crew, Slayers and Thunderers).

Edited by Double Misfire, 12 April 2017 - 10:45 AM.

#6 karakvarn

karakvarn

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 10:44 PM

Hi

I've got a spare of the ranger champion. Do you by any chance have any metal forest goblins or night goblin archers to trade?

Cheers

#7 Double Misfire

Double Misfire

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:17 AM

Hi Karak Varn. I think I've got a 90s metal spider hiding somewhere, unsure of the status of the rider. Will turn my hobby storage upside down looking for him between building Kharadron when I'm back home over the weekend. :) 

#8 karakvarn

karakvarn

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:19 PM

Hi Karak Varn. I think I've got a 90s metal spider hiding somewhere, unsure of the status of the rider. Will turn my hobby storage upside down looking for him between building Kharadron when I'm back home over the weekend. :)

Great. Let me know if you find rider and spider. Do you want a straight swap?

Thanks

#9 karakvarn

karakvarn

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:19 PM

Thanks

#10 Double Misfire

Double Misfire

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:48 PM

Thanks

Works for me, can't promise I'll find the rider though, so happy to throw something extra in if not.  :unsure:

#11 Double Misfire

Double Misfire

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 08:16 AM

Hi Karak Varn,

After turning my hobby drawers upside down it's as I feared, spider but no sign of the rider. I'm happy to swap him and something extra for the champion if you're interested, if not apologies and thanks for your time. :)

dDz5rnv.jpg

#12 karakvarn

karakvarn

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 08:26 AM

Hiya mate

No worries. Do you have any goblins of the same era? If so perhaps we can include one? If not then I'm happy to just do a straight swap. :-)

PM with your address mate

#13 Double Misfire

Double Misfire

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 04:42 PM

I've got a few snotlings I can dig out and try to throw in if you want them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users