• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Azgrim

Azgrim

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:44 PM

I im building a gunline which doesnt move veryfast and since most of the missions depend on objective holding .What are people doing to shore up this weakness.

#2 Bimli

Bimli

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:03 AM

Bugman is great for this as he can pop up anywhere and so can a unit of quarrlers.

Also you will need to take Gryph hounds to he able and shooting teleporting units on their turn.

I should also add if your using any war machines take grim burlockson he's a steal for his points

How many points you playing with?

Edited by Bimli, 12 January 2017 - 04:58 AM.

#3 Volund

Volund

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 04:17 PM

If you are allowed compendium stuff, then Bugman and Miners pretty much fix that issue. If, for whatever reason, compendium is not an option, then Gyros are good for getting there first and probably dying, but making it so you then get the charge on whatever unit they sent (or prosecutors would technically be better but then you have not-duardin *shudders*).

#4 Graydon Ironshield

Graydon Ironshield

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 07:18 PM

If rumours are true, they'll be selling packs of Gryph-Hounds as a stand-alone item starting this month, so no need to chuck Stormcasts into the bitz bin, or beg them from other players. I'll buy a few myself, I think. "How much is that Gryff-Hound in the window? The one with the shiny beak and a waggely tail..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users