• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Korak_Karnar

Korak_Karnar

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 04:10 AM

So I came up with this cool idea reading some AoS lore...the Realm of Metal, which is where I assume most of the Dispossessed would be hanging out anyway, and its tendency for everything to be literal metal, or transmuted to metal. 

So the idea is, I got a Slayer model. In my theoretical story, he decided to go looking for ways to die in the Realm of Metal

Unfortunately for him the Realm of Metal likes to transform things, so he actually got turned into a living metal dorf...which is awesome, until he realises he can't die now XD So, dwarf painted all metal colours, lots of rust and banged up and really really old and dingy and scarred. Plus, with his hair being literal copper, it looks like it did when he was normal.

metal%20drengi%20cropped.jpg

15666053_10155638585045031_1139969457_n%

Thoughts?

#2 Kallstrom

Kallstrom

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 10:02 AM

Hehe, that is a fun idea!

I feel sorry for him, but who knows maybe he will find a way to die one day - he might have to venture to another realm though. ;)

#3 Thorvald the Relentless

Thorvald the Relentless

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 02:10 PM

Fun and good indeed! Living statue is what is always suitable. Very impressive :)

#4 karak-ulo

karak-ulo

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:44 AM

You did an amazing job trainsforming the white dwarf into a slayer!!

I can forgive GW for what they do with our White dwarf!!! fsankl nakdbsa.kdbadsah BLAME ON THEM!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: slayer, painting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users