#141 Alebelly_Cragfist

Alebelly_Cragfist

Dwarf Of Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,344 posts
Contributor

Posted 04 January 2017 - 11:50 AM

Raki curses as a hefty thump to his shoulders sends him sprawling to the ground.

"Call that a thump! I bet the trolls give your rump more of a battering! I'm surprised you can straddle a wolf at all!"

Action: Do best to roll to feet and brace for the next round.

#142 Grim1

Grim1

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:57 PM

With bright sparks of flame, and a puff of smoke the ornate pistol launches it's charge towards the enemy and embeds itself into the wolf. "Die you filthy animal" Francesco yells with a exultant grin. His satisfaction is more than doubled as he sees the goblin getting smashed beneath it's mount and he turns to his old sergeant "Alejandro... did'a you see that? I kill two of the birds with one shot, you canna even stick one."

As he turns back to the dwarfs, his celebration is cut short upon seeing Snorri dodging right into the tumbling carcasses, and Raki being floored by his goblin's first swing. Pulling out his left hand dagger, he races towards the two goblins circling his long-suffering companion "Alejandro, I will quickly kill these two goblins for you... we cannot hang around to play games with them, those dwarfs need my help."

Action; draw dagger and charge the goblins that are facing Alejandro using sword and parrying dagger.

Edited by Grim1, 11 January 2017 - 01:59 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users