25 replies to this topic

#21 Ozariig

Ozariig

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 05:50 PM

Thanks Pelle, figuring out which search terms to compare is always a bit of a dance :)

I tend to agree with Zidane's conclusion. As far as fantasy wargaming is concerned, the fact that new systems have emerged and generated new traffic to add to the total number of searches can only a good thing.

I find it interesting that traffic for fantasy wargaming systems seem to plateau at close to the same level that Warhammer Fantasy has always been at. Even more interesting is that search interest in Warhammer Fantasy hasn't died off (I can only assume that those searches direct the searcher towards Age of Sigmar).

What the stats can't comment on is whether any particular game system is a "success" or not. Kings of War doesn't seem to have gained much by way of search traffic, but all indications from Mantic are that their 2nd Edition rules have been wildly successful. Similarly, T9A may not have the search volume of the other game systems yet, but they have succeeded in their goals of producing a ruleset to be used by ETC and other tournaments and have attracted support from a wide range of independent miniatures designers.

At any rate, there are no indications here that any system is less than completely healthy. Anything I've heard to the contrary has been little more than speculation and anecdote.

#22 Pellegrim

Pellegrim

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:27 PM

This is a really great and saucy content update, in a nice layout, by Lord Tremendous https://spark.adobe....f8UBd5vmb3ZQz/

#23 JB-Sounder

JB-Sounder

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 09:36 PM

Pellegrim, Link doesn't seem to work for me.

"This story hasn’t been told yet.

We couldn’t find the page that you’re looking for.

• Try refreshing the page, the problem may be temporary.
  • If you manually entered the address, double check that it’s correct."

#24 Pellegrim

Pellegrim

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 04:39 PM

Oh that didn't roll ... Its the third item under "newest news" here http://www.the-ninth-age.com/

Other items are interesting too btw ;-)

#25 JB-Sounder

JB-Sounder

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 10:01 PM

Ah I see.  Looks like your original link had an extra little bit on the end (not as written but in the hyperlink "/?A0"). Let's see if the direct link works now https://spark.adobe..../f8UBd5vmb3ZQz/

#26 Pellegrim

Pellegrim

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 12:35 AM

Cool thanks. Enjoying Mittierms Dwarven Holds (narrative) battle reports.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users