#1 Bugman

Bugman

Master Dwarf Brewer

• Brewery Masters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,560 posts
Contributor

Posted 23 May 2016 - 06:35 PM

Oh wow, the 9th age pulls another one out of the bag. For those of you hiding under a stone, Sylvan Elves are the Wood Elves of 9th Age and the book has had the same full colour with background that undying Dynasties got and it's amazing!!

Remember, the guys and girls do this for free, and yet produce as good as or better quality then GW

Just stunning! Keep it up guys, you know you want the Dwarfs to be next.....

Link to book!
http://goo.gl/pB2gqi

Bugman

#2 Alebelly_Cragfist

Alebelly_Cragfist

Dwarf Of Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,344 posts
Contributor

Posted 23 May 2016 - 10:45 PM

Have to say as a community effort, just having skipped through very quickly, the majority of the artwork is really rather good. I think whoever collated it all (art director) could have done a better job here and there, as some inserted images look like drag and drop rather than blended in like others.

All a work in progress though and great to see,

#3 Thane Choate

Thane Choate

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:24 PM

I was hiding under a stone. Or rather a stone of ever increasing workload at work, and decreasing time for my multiple hobbies.

Anyway, anyone playing sylvanath? Do we have an update on quality of army? My wife will be continuing her army where we left off (five years ago)

#4 Ozariig

Ozariig

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:37 PM

Since the linked book was released, there was a major update to the core rules for T9A. As such, the Sylvan Elves full army book is quite out of date.

Right now the T9A army book team is working on Warriors of the Dark Gods. Also, late this year we are expecting another major update to the core rules. So it doesn't seem likely that we'll see an update for the Sylvan Elves full army book until 2018 sometime.

As for the quality/powerlevel of the army itself, I can't say. I've seen a fair bit of grumbling from SE players on the T9A forum since version 1.2 fell last autumn, but nothing excessive compared to the grumblings of players in general  ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users