4 replies to this topic

#1 Thorek Grobibane

Thorek Grobibane

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 10:08 PM

(Sorry if this is in the wrong forum)

The title is pretty self explanatory. I was wondering, despite the different body sizes, how well fyreslayer heads (minus the mohawks) would work on hammerer/longbeard bodies. Are they too big, too small, or would they look too odd on the different bodies?

#2 Bimli

Bimli

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 01:09 PM

id think they would be ok, but you'd have to actually try it out just to be certain

#3 Gidrick

Gidrick

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 03:48 PM

The beards tend to poke out further than the longbeards/hammerers' do. That might give you problems if you try to give them great weapons. Other than that I think you'd be fine. 

#4 Thorek Grobibane

Thorek Grobibane

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 09:31 PM

The beards tend to poke out further than the longbeards/hammerers' do. That might give you problems if you try to give them great weapons. Other than that I think you'd be fine. 

Alas, I was hoping to convert some miners out of them, by using the longbeard great weapons with pick axe heads.

#5 Bardin Ironhelm

Bardin Ironhelm

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 February 2016 - 01:02 AM

Well, I used the Grimwrath Berzerker's head on a Ironbreaker's body and used the arms from my Ironbreaker and Longbeard left over box, Had to green stuff some parts of it, Like the arms to get in the sockets and the neck so the head can stay on, At the moment he looks like a slayer king! I'll try to get a picture of it soon but in truth, I'll rather use the new Fyreslayers as normal slayers in my army once I get them.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fyre, slayer, heads, on, longbeard, bodies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users