Photo

Grimnir's Wrath - A Custom Made Karak Eight Peaks Campaign. (8Th Edition!)

scenario 1 open beta dwarfs orcs and goblins skaven

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Hero of Rome

Hero of Rome

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 08:19 PM

Hey guys!

I have spent the last 4 hours creating the first section of my custom made Karak Eight Peaks campaign, although i have only made the first scenario, I will mark the title as updated when I will create the second one and will add a I every time I write a new section after that point, whenever I do this I will also deleted the link to word a update it with the knew stuff.

I have made it as concise as possible, just a note, the Skaven betrayal table only comes into effect when Queek Headtaker makes an appearance so don't worry about it for now.

The prefix of the campaign is that Belegar Ironhammer is trying to retake Karag Nar (One of the Eight Peaks) as waaagh! Skarsnik has just been launched against the Skaven and as his two enemies fight it out Belegar sees an opportunity to reclaim an entire section of his hold. I decided that this would be a much more plausible idea then Belegar trying to re-tack the entire hold at once; due to the fact that tacking back an entire Peak is no small feat and I imagine that with the resources at Belegars disposal it would be a great victory but a realistic goal. I chose Karag Nar as the Peak which Belegar is trying to reclaim because it is the closest to the citadel (both mountains are actually connected), and would make trading with Karak Azul slightly easier. 

Finally I also urge people to try and play test this if they can to give me good advice, I will try play testing it too, albeit using proxy's as the orcs and Goblins and Skaven. I do own the army books for both factions so I was using it when creating the units for the armies in the scenarios.

Here is the link. Enjoy!

https://docs.google....1-DPeUM7WU/edit

(By Grungni's Beard I preferred word where I could use text boxes)

Edited by Hero of Rome, 22 June 2016 - 04:56 PM.

#2 Ozariig

Ozariig

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 11:58 PM

Thanks @Hero of Rome!

I sent you a PM with some instructions on how to link a file using Google Drive.

#3 Hero of Rome

Hero of Rome

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 11:26 AM

For those off you who looked and found the document locked it is now unlocked!

#4 Strongbeard_Liam

Strongbeard_Liam

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 11:47 PM

Very cool, a couple of auto corrects from the computer need to be changed to make it read as you intended. I especially like the bonuses achieved with victory, can really help later on but no too overpowered. I think the victory conditions may need to change a bit, since the goblins are starting at the gate they will always be with that zone unless they get tabled. Keep up the good work

#5 Hero of Rome

Hero of Rome

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 03:33 PM

Very cool, a couple of auto corrects from the computer need to be changed to make it read as you intended. I especially like the bonuses achieved with victory, can really help later on but no too overpowered. I think the victory conditions may need to change a bit, since the goblins are starting at the gate they will always be with that zone unless they get tabled. Keep up the good work

Thank you very much!

I really appreciate it.

#6 Strongbeard_Liam

Strongbeard_Liam

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 09:55 PM

Is there going to be different paths based on who wins the each mini scenario? That'd be sweet, different story almost every time you play the campaign

#7 Hero of Rome

Hero of Rome

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 03:24 PM

Is there going to be different paths based on who wins the each mini scenario? That'd be sweet, different story almost every time you play the campaign

Scenario names will remain the same but the next scenario will be effected by the previous scenario, although when i am finished I could add some further side missions if people would like; that would more dramatically change the next scenario or the campaign.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: scenario 1, open beta, dwarfs, orcs and goblins, skaven

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users