Hey all, hope you don't mind, I just wanted to clarify if I understood the new Age of Sigmar rule for the organ gun.
Assuming that I have a 3 crew and I want to fire 4 barrels, the process is:
1) Roll for cannon misfire
- number of barrels+ [so a 4+ on a D6]
- This can be re-rolled if an engineer is in 1 inch
2) Roll for hit for each barrel based on chart
- with three crew this is a 3+ on a D6 (x4 - for each barrel).
3) For each successful hit, roll a D6 for wounds.
With 1 crew member firing 4 barrels, this is a 4+ misfire roll and a 5+ to hit for each barrel.
Sorry if this is obvious, just wanted to check I had understood the rules correctly.
Edited by Grimblaze, 11 August 2015 - 12:04 PM.