• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Baratheon

Baratheon

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 02:38 PM

Before I start painting all my standards and shields I just want to know one thing. Do all the holds have their own kings and if not, do we know which have kings and which do not?

#2 Rewelus

Rewelus

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 02:45 PM

Ofc we know it.  :thumbup: Try use http://www.lexicanum.com/I hope it will help you. Or which hold want you or holds? And in which time (goblin wars, wars with elfs etc....)?

#3 Granitbeard

Granitbeard

Dwarf King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 06:13 PM

But not every hold has the same clan. Units of warriors could have different standards based on their clan.

#4 Rewelus

Rewelus

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 07:37 PM

Yes only main clans or rulers clan in the hold have every time the same colors and mark. For example when you want create your own mini clan maybe in Zhufbar. Than chose maybe bear head or great screwdriver. The colors are too only on your maybe grey backgroud or some another. But rulers or kings in mainly holds in our mountains are know. Than you have thanes of clans. But you can do warriors group with many diferent shields colors or marks on shields. And I mean the same is with longbeards maybe ironbreakers too. 

#5 Baratheon

Baratheon

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 05:55 PM

Ok I think I got it now. My throng will henceforth be of Everpeak and most of the axes will be members of Clan Ullek. Thanks guys

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hold, kings, lore, fluff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users