• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Oxall

Oxall

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 02:52 PM

This is the list I've been using recently mostly against Skaven and High elves. Quite a well rounded list, although does contain a lot of template weapons to destroy those rank and file rats. The group I play with are all relatively new players, been playing for about a year. Will try and put up a few batreps at some point. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Pretty standard tactics, iron breakers guard the flank, hammerers towards the center to provide the stubborn bubble to everyone. Cannon and flame cannon prioritize hellpits and doom wheels, while gyro copters move out to fin out those big units or act as directors. Thunderers next to war machines to protect them/destroy chaf, and rangers are there to counter enemy vanguards/ redirect, or destroy war machines wherever they are needed. 3 infantry blocks move in turn 3/4 to hopefully finish up weakened units.

Dwarf 2500 Pts:

Heroes:

Runesmith -           Shield, rune of stone, rune of spellbreaking, fiery ring of Thori (General, in with Iron Breakers)

Runesmith -           Shield, rune of stone, rune of spellbreaking x 2 (In with GW warriors)

Thane -                  BSB, shield, rune of stone, rune of fire x 2, rune of iron

Core:

40 GW warriors -    Full command (Horde)

15 Thunderes -      Standard, musician

Special:

3 Gyrocopters -      Vanguard

Cannon -                Rune of burning, rune of forging

24 Hammerers -      Full command, rune of Gronth One-Eye (7 wide)

25 Iron Breakers -   Full command (5 wide)

Rare:

Flame cannon -       Rune of forging

5 x Rangers

#2 Zidane_blade

Zidane_blade

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:09 AM

I can't encourage enough, to drop the magic armour on the BSB and give him the MRoGrungni. Especially against Skaven, with all their shooting

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2500, skaven, infantry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users