#1 Birdbeard

Birdbeard

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:24 PM

I came across this today:

It's quite beautiful (single tear). The same channel has a few other variations of diggy diggy hole, but this is the best of corse. 

I thought I'd also share my dwarf music playlist on youtube (if I can). I am a 3d artist, and I've made a few dwarf models over the years.  I also use it while reading dwarf books and stuff like that.

I've also done roleplay on a few minecraft servers before, so there is that too.

http://www.youtube.c...DC2A9C5FAD61E80

I highly recommend the  dwarf music found in the warhammer online soundtrack.

I own a copy, but I'm not going to upload it anywhere.. If you have a chance to listen to it I'd say do it!

Sorry if this is a duplicate thread/wrong section.

#2 Thorgrimtheunyielding

Thorgrimtheunyielding

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:39 PM

I thought I recognized it. Its from Yogscast, a gaming channel on youtube. Its better then the one I know, which just goes, "I'm a dwarf and I'm digging a hole. Diggy, diggy hole, I'm digging a hole." over and over again.

Another great song for Dwarves is the entire "Far Over The Misty Mountains" song.

https://www.youtube....h?v=P8ymgFyzbDo

Edited by Thorgrimtheunyielding, 11 July 2014 - 05:45 PM.

#3 Foe-Hammer

Foe-Hammer

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 998 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:33 PM

I came across this today:

It's quite beautiful (single tear). The same channel has a few other variations of diggy diggy hole, but this is the best of corse. 

I thought I'd also share my dwarf music playlist on youtube (if I can). I am a 3d artist, and I've made a few dwarf models over the years.  I also use it while reading dwarf books and stuff like that.

I've also done roleplay on a few minecraft servers before, so there is that too.

http://www.youtube.c...DC2A9C5FAD61E80

I highly recommend the  dwarf music found in the warhammer online soundtrack.

I own a copy, but I'm not going to upload it anywhere.. If you have a chance to listen to it I'd say do it!

Sorry if this is a duplicate thread/wrong section.

That is a GREAT find Birdbeard!  Thanks!  I am going to play this during a game when I am deploying my line.  ;)

#4 Grumpy Runelord

Grumpy Runelord

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:26 PM

My wife allready hate it!!
Digging a hole

#5 Gotrong Gudmundsson

Gotrong Gudmundsson

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 09:29 PM

Haha, I'll link some of what I listen to when painting my Dwarves, or while playing on UB!

Edited by Gotrong Gudmundsson, 11 July 2014 - 09:30 PM.

#6 Dubren

Dubren

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 06:07 PM

right so it's been a while but i just have to share these gems since they are amazing.

Enjoy

#7 Shaun

Shaun

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 11:42 PM

Aye ... a fun post - it is interesting isnt it - pondering what tunes the Dwarves enjoy ... their singing apparently makes Elgi sick :-)

#8 Odin Morgrimmsson

Odin Morgrimmsson

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 11:29 PM

I saw these guys live the other week and was thinking this song could be adapted into a great Dwarf mining lament: https://www.youtube....h?v=bWhDXK7q6Ug

#9 Rinn Zylra

Rinn Zylra

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 03:21 PM

It has been awhile since my last post, been busy with the wee ones...  They continue to grow in both wisdom and height.  The nine year old triplets have been learning martial arts for the last year and I just wished that their parents (my sister and husband) were alive to see them today...  So sad...  those girls will be real flatliners... so beautiful!

The real reason for this post is that SK has been retired for nearly three years now and has worn out several sets of paint brushes while listening to music like the above links.  He also continues to write and is working on another post for the Preacher's Corner. 

Take care and cheers have a keg on our tab!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: music, culture, dwarf, dwarven

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users