Here's my latest update to my strollaz list that utterly decimated a buddy of mine's vc list (i killed all but 2 characters and half a skelly block, he only killed my rangers). I'll be taking this to a 3-game tourney this weekend, so if all goes well and I remember to take notes, I'll be adding my post-game analysis over the weekend. Anyway, on to the list:
- Dragonlord (general) - Shieldbearers, greatweapon, RoIron2, RoStone, RoWarding3
- Thane - BSB, shield, MRoGrungni, Strollaz, RoSlowness1
- Passagesmith - shield, RoStone, RoSpellbreaking2, RoPassage
- Runesmith - shield, RoStone, RoSpellbreaking2
- Longbeards x40 - greatweapons, full command, Strollaz (<= Runesmith goes here)
- Hammerers x30 - musician, standard, RoSlowness1, Strollaz (<= Lord + Passagesmith goes here)
- Gyrocopter - Vanguard
- Irondrakes x19 - full command, RoStoicsism, Trollhammer Torpedo (<= BSB goes here)
- Rangers x 5
Comes out to 2500pts on the nose.
The basic setup to use the irondrakes as a stubborn, stand-and-shoot, slowness anvil that will be flanked by the longbears and the hammerers to essentially form a bear-trap. The reason the passagesmith has RoPassage is b/c he had Furnance, but I had 5pts left over and couldn't think of anything to use it on. Obviously the big downfall here is going to be combatregen, but I'll just have to weather that storm when it comes.
As always C&C welcomed and appreciated.