Hello, after long time of struggling with myself I came up with army I'd like to play on tournament with. Criticism always appreciated.
- BSB, Great Weapon;
- RoWarding x3, MRoGromril;
- General, Shield;
- RoSpellbreaking x2, RoStone, RoIron;
- Shield, Fiery Ring of Thori;
- RoSpellbreaking, RoStone;
- RoBurning, RoForging;
- RoAccuracy, RoForging;
- FC, MRoValaya;
- FC, Trollhammer Torpedo, RoSlowness x2;
- Standard, Musician, Shields;
- FC, Shields, RoStoicism;
Total: 2937/2400 pts.
The plan is to deploy BSB and General in a unit of Hammerers and the Blingsmith in the unit of Longbeards. Irondrakes and Quarrelers should defend warmachines.
- At first I wanted to deploy a Master Engineer to help my Organ Gun hit things, but then I needed to shrink my unit of Hammerers to 21.
- I really wanted to try many things at once: Irondrakes, Gyrocopters, Flame Cannon... It made me drop a Grudge Thrower. And I feel that such army without Gyros simply won't work.
- ETC rules make me choose max two from Spellbreaker/Spelleater/MRoBalance/Anvil. Is it better to take MRoBalance instead of Spelleater maybe?
- Lack of Ward Saves on Runesmiths.
- Should I get some RoPreservation?