5 replies to this topic

#1 Thorgrimtheunyielding

Thorgrimtheunyielding

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:24 PM

I've quite a fan of unit fillers, but I haven't seen any ones that can be used for Dawi. Barrels are neat, but they are too common. Do you have any ideas for unit fillers that will look great with dwarves?

#2 ardyer

ardyer

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:32 PM

I've quite a fan of unit fillers, but I haven't seen any ones that can be used for Dawi. Barrels are neat, but they are too common. Do you have any ideas for unit fillers that will look great with dwarves?

I plan on using the Games Day slayer on the golden demon head for a unit filler in a unit of slayers I'll be doing in the near future. Granted, he's really only filling 3 extra bases, but I think he counts :D

#3 Monk

Monk

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:52 PM

If you just go to the main page and do a search for "filler" you should find plenty of leads. Try my gallery, I have fillers for rangers, iron breakers and miners posted there. There are plenty of ideas around.

#4 The Viking Stig

The Viking Stig

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:06 PM

I'm planning a horde of GW quarrellers, and was thinking of doing some portable braziers full of flames with dwarfs lighting fire arrows from them.

#5 Holdbod

Holdbod

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:07 PM

The miner horse cart works great, and so do the banners that attach to the ground. What I want to do is get my hands on some bodies of some of our enemies, "dead them up a bit" and pile them up with some dawi standing on the pile.

#6 Thorgrimtheunyielding

Thorgrimtheunyielding

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:43 PM

For a qualler unit filler, the Empire archers come with a green skin with an arrow in his belly. That could be a filler.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: unit, fillers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users