• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Green Dragon 7344

Green Dragon 7344

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 03:07 AM

Greetings, fellow Dwarfs. It is almost my birthday, and I am hoping to receive the sub-in-a-box (I'm so excited). I'm not expecting it, but I told everyone about it. Anyways, I did my research on him, he has some very nice statistics, and awesome magic items, and I can totally understand why he is worth 500 points. I only, however, have 767 points of Dwarfs, so I am wondering, having him take up almost half of my army's points, can I use Grombrindal in battle? Thanks in advance.

~ Green Dragon ~

Edited by Green Dragon 7344, 08 August 2012 - 03:07 AM.

#2 Eskabar

Eskabar

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 142 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:16 AM

Hey, happy birthday; hope your wishes come true!
Whether or not you use the White Dwarf would depend on your opponent; by the letter of the law (ie the rulebook) you cannot spend more than 25% of your points on Lords or Heroes (though 25% or less in both is allowed). That said, if it is a friendly match and you want to try your new toy, why not?
Tactically speaking, well, that's a whole other discussion ;)

Eskabar

#3 Alebelly_Cragfist

Alebelly_Cragfist

Dwarf Of Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,346 posts
Contributor

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:13 AM

Legally you can't field him and it's not a great idea to have so many points in one hero.

If your opponent is OK with it though (and he may well be considering one of your units + WD is gonna hand him the game), why not :)

#4 Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Kro'undi

• Brewery Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,827 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:28 AM

If you want to field him legally you'd have to polay at least 2k battles and have no other lords, but perhaps as a friendly. Though his stats are out of date.......though saying that probably in line with our army book.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: white dwarf, grombrindal, points, dwarf, army, special

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users