#1 Alaric Ironaxe

Alaric Ironaxe

White Dwarf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,460 posts
Contributor

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:58 PM

This is the support topic for the tutorial Kraka Ravnsvake. Please post here if you have any questions or feedback.

#2 Targ Ironfist

Targ Ironfist

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 05:05 PM

Tromm Alaric,

I read a bit from your Saga about Kraka Ravnsvake and have to say, you show some promisse.

BUT there is the small problem of your grammar. Should you want to write sagas in the future, your grammar should improve then. Most of the solid work you do will be undone by your mistakes, I am afraid. That would be a pitty.

Good luck! :drinks:

#3 Alaric Ironaxe

Alaric Ironaxe

White Dwarf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,460 posts
Contributor

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:00 AM

Thanks Targ. Still working on improving my grammar, which I'm hoping will greatly improve as I go along...next school year I will be taking a creative writing course, which will hopefully help me improve in that area. I intend to keep this saga going for a few years at least, so this is only the begining...

#4 Targ Ironfist

Targ Ironfist

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:11 AM

I keep my fingers crossed for you. You are in a very important part of your life. Your brain is like a sponge - it can absorb huge quantities of information and use it well.

You should consider him to be (like) an athlete. Should you excercise him, he(it) will grow strong and will be capable of great feats. :buba: :yes3:

#5 Alaric Ironaxe

Alaric Ironaxe

White Dwarf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,460 posts
Contributor

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:49 PM

Interesting way of thinking..I will keep that in mind.

#6 Craze_b0i

Craze_b0i

Dwarf King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,767 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:57 AM

Just read the story, really liked it - nice characters and fast-paced action. :)

#7 Alaric Ironaxe

Alaric Ironaxe

White Dwarf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,460 posts
Contributor

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:50 PM

Thanks Craze. I haven't worked on it for at least two years but I've been very busy with my other story, the Saga of Lord Asvaldir (chaos lord). 

#8 Craze_b0i

Craze_b0i

Dwarf King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,767 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:40 PM

Well as I said I quite liked it. I liked the way you establish the main character with his grudge against skaven, and the way you developed the story. It would good to read more.

However if you get time I would strong suggest you go through what you wrote already and fix the damage caused by the swear-filter.

#9 Alaric Ironaxe

Alaric Ironaxe

White Dwarf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,460 posts
Contributor

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:12 AM

Ya my two main focuses in most stories I write is character development and plot. Settings and other factors come second. 

I'll defiantly do that at some point, and probably once my other story is done I'll start expanding this one. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users