• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Jimmer

Jimmer

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:55 AM

Hi all. After a recent house move and unpacking of many old boxes I have discovered my original set of slot base Bugmans dwarf rangers. The models are in good nick despite a bit of old poor painting! The box is tatty but complete and the set is missing a few slot bases and possible a few plastic shields. Does anyone have any idea what these are worth nowadays? It was quite nice to see them again but in reality, i will never use them and it would be nice to know they go to a good home if I sell them so if anyone is interested please let me know. I will try and get some pics on here if I can.
Thanks guys!

#2 Alebelly_Cragfist

Alebelly_Cragfist

Dwarf Of Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,346 posts
Contributor

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:59 AM

I'm sure there'd be a few of us interested. A way to guage value is do a search on eBay and see what they have sold for in the recent past. That said, as a first time poster here, you may get a few jitters from those interested parties :)

#3 Jimmer

Jimmer

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:03 PM

I'm sure there'd be a few of us interested. A way to guage value is do a search on eBay and see what they have sold for in the recent past. That said, as a first time poster here, you may get a few jitters from those interested parties :)

#4 Jimmer

Jimmer

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:04 PM

Thanks for the advice. I'll have a look but if I sell the set, which I probably will (fighting back nostalgia...) then as daft as it sounds, Id rather someone who is a fan use and enjoy it!

#5 Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Kro'undi

• Brewery Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,797 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:26 PM

Warning you now, you will need 50 good posts (not spamming) on this forum if you want to sell them here.

Now thats over with I wouldn't trust ebay prices as they go up and down and sometimes get out of hand. On average oop models go from £1.75-£2.50 per figure depending on quality, rarity and if you have all the bits. Bugmans rangers ('m assuming your talking about the ones with the great weapons) aren't that rare.

#6 Sturmbrow

Sturmbrow

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:28 PM

That set of Bugmans is quite nice, and my favourite personally

Now if you have the first, pre-slotta set...

#7 Acorn-Anvil

Acorn-Anvil

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:23 AM

Oh I love those! I have the generation 2 version with the bald champion. A box of them was my first ever unit I bought and why I started Warhammer!

#8 PeZa

PeZa

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:24 AM

Tell me what u get! Ive got 10 rangers from 4th edition.

#9 Swordthain

Swordthain

Dwarf King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,004 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:06 AM

@Jimmer: How many do you have to sell?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bugmans, rangers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users