#21 Andy Spiers

Andy Spiers

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 08:38 PM

Thats my next review. Chaos Dwarves are bent :P

Yeah, my dwarves were the snow themed blue ones. Need a bit more painting before they go up for sale, unless someone makes me an offer. Shame we didnt get to chat about all things stunty,

A

#22 Andrik

Andrik

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 10:46 PM

Yeah I had absolutely no luck so was alot lower than you.

Can recommend your army tho, it looked great.

#23 Targ Ironfist

Targ Ironfist

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 10:45 PM

Yeah I had absolutely no luck so was alot lower than you.

Can recommend your army tho, it looked great.

You should persuade him to put photos on the web. :D :prankster2:

#24 Andrik

Andrik

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 07:45 PM

All we can do is set him a deadline of the next 2 days or he should shave his beard and dye it in the shame. :dwarf:

#25 Snake1311

Snake1311

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 12:32 PM

Like collect the shaven beard hairs and dye them afterwards? :P I think its an either-or situation :)

I don't think luck can have THAT much of an impact in a 6-game 100+ players event, because of the swiss system. You luck out early on and shoot up, and the pro players school you, or you get bad luck and go down the tables for easier games. I suppose your forged cannon(s) could explode turn 1 every game, and you could always fail ld10 rerollable, but I sincerely doubt that that actually happened to anyone, ever :).

#26 Impy

Impy

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 05:16 PM

Statistics being what they are, I'm certain it's happened to some people! I'm fond of remarking that when I started a Dwarf army, I included an Organ Gun in my list (at 500pts). It promptly blew itself up first turn for my first five games of Warhammer Fantasy. Chances of that? About 1 in 2 million. That said, there are a lot of people that started Dwarf armies and didn't have their OG blow up for the first five games in the first turn! Low probability doesn't mean impossible.

#27 Andy Spiers

Andy Spiers

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 01:38 PM

My organ gun blows up 9/10 times if I misfire.

Will try and get some pics up over the xmas period. Will be selling it after Sheffield Slaughter.

So, game 2: vs Steve Davie and his filthy Chaos Dwarves.

He was using:

Sorcerer-Prophet @ 375.0 Pts
General; Lore of Hashut; Magic Level 4; Darkforged Weapon; Blackshard Armour
Enchanted Shield; Talisman of Preservation; Dispel Scroll

Infernal Castellan @ 197.0 Pts
Blackshard Armour; Shield; Battle Standard

The Mask of the Furnace
Hobgoblin Khan @ 70.0 Pts
Spear; Throwing Knives; Light Armour; Shield; Giant Wolf
Dragonhelm

Hobgoblin Khan @ 60.0 Pts

Hobgoblin Khan @ 60.0 Pts

29 Chaos Dwarf Inferal Guard @ 425.0 Pts
Blackshard Armour; Shield; Standard; Musician; Deathmask
Razor Standard

20 Hobgoblin Cutthroats @ 112.0 Pts
Bow; Throwing Knives; Light Armour; Standard; Musician

20 Hobgoblin Cutthroats @ 112.0 Pts
Bow; Throwing Knives; Light Armour; Standard; Musician

Iron Daemon War Engine @ 310.0 Pts
Hellbound; Steam Cannonade
Magma Cannon @ 145.0 Pts

K'daai Destroyer @ 325.0 Pts

Hellcannon @ 205.0 Pts

Terrain: One big building in the middle, a hill in the centre left, and other terrain not playing much in the game.

Set up: I set the Gyro up on the centre right, to try and throw him off, so I would have to deal with either the troops or the engines. This worked, as he deployed his chaos dwarf warriors opposite the gyro, with the hobgoblins either side, with his engines (destroyer, Iron daemon and hellcannon) on the left, and the magma cannon in between. I set up in the bow defence in the left corner.

Steve got first turn, which meant the pressure was on to kill his engines before they got to me, }

S1: He pushed the Iron Daemon and the destroyer up in my face, and marched the dwarves and gobbos up towards the building, along with the magma cannon. Magic, and he killed a few hammerers from one of his spells (i forget which one). Shooting, and the hellcannon misfires, and rampages 3d6" forwards, bringing it level with the iron daemon.

A1: Gyro flew to hide behind the building, so it can flame some gobbos next turn. Grudgethrowers caused 2 wounds on the destroyer. Cannon causes 4 wounds on the irondaemon. Organ gun fails to wound the Destroyer, and the xbows ping from the iron daemon. This meant at least one of them would be getting into combat in turn 2.

S2: Destroyer passes his T test (rolls a 2) and charges the great weapon quarrellers on the left flank. Iron daemon hides behind it, so I can't cannon it off next turn (as to hit it I would have to go through a combat). Hellcannon rampages, and ends up 6 inches from the hammerers to their left hand side. Wolf riders get into position to be annoying, including one of them being 1" away from the hammerers, presumably to stop the hammerers charging the flank of the destroyer. CD and gobbo's carry on moving up, about 6 inches from the building. Magma cannon once again moves to get in range. Magic, and he rolls a double 1, so no magic this turn :) Combat, and the destroyer goes mental, killing 11 great weapon dwarves, but taking 2 wounds in return! Results for the quarrellers, who stick around due to steadfast.

A2: The Wolf rider wasnt positioned right, so when the hammerers charged, they would go into his flank, rather than the front, allowing me an over run move into the hell cannon. Shame I didnt have the gyrocopter over this side of the board, as charging this into the hellcannon could have allowed me to run straight through both. However, the gyro flew over to the right hand gobbo unit, and flames it down to 7 models :D Grudgethrowers hit the CD unit, as I couldnt target the iron daemon, and kill half of them. Organ gun pops a wolf rider, and the cannon fails to wound the magma cannon. Xbow cause a few more wounds on the CD. Combat, and the Destroyer takes the Quarrellers down to 5 models, who dont wound him back. Steadfast keeps them around once more. Hammerers pop straight through the wolf rider, and over run into the hellcannon.

S3: Destroyer passes his T test (rolls a 3). CD move on up, but the gobbos turn to shoot the gyro. Magma Cannon is in range now, so doesnt have to move. Wolf rider charges the organ gun. Magic, and he irresistables a small spell, and kills all but 1 spell, whilst failing to do me any damage with the spell. Shooting, and the magma cannon misses the grudgethrowers, and the gobbos put 2 wounds on the gyrocopter(!). Combat, and the destroyer pops the quarrellers, the hammerers pop the hellcannon (in a single round - god bless horde in the flank!), and the wolf rider draws against the organ gun.

A3: Gyro flies over to flame the depleted CD unit. Hammerers charge the Iron Daemon. Right hand quarrellers shoot the CD, and so does the gyro, kills a fair few of them. leaving about 12 or so plus characters. St5 grudgethrower misfires, and the St4 missed (even with the rerolls). Cannon tries to hit it, but it passes its 2+ ward vs flaming. Combat, and hammerers take the Irondaemon down to its last wound.

S4: Destroyer passes its T test (rolls a 4), and charges the cannon. CD move up, and the gobbos turn to shoot the gyro again. Magic, and he tries to get off the small spell, but is spellbreakered. Shooting, and the gyro pops its clog, and crashes. Magma cannon kills 3 quarrellers. Combat, and the iron daemon is killed, but the cannon is popped by the destroyer, who overruns into the S4 Grudgethrower. Organ gun and Wolf Rider is a draw (again).

A4: Hammerers fail charge the rear of the destroyer, Master Engineer moves to be inbetween the grudgethrowers (another turn to kill something, and hopefully to stall the destroyer's rampage through my warmachines. Shooting, and the St5 GT fails to wound the magma cannon, and the xbow fail to wound it as well. Combat, and the grudgethrower dies, and the destroyer over runs into the master engineer. Wolf rider and organ gun combat is a draw.

S5: Destroyer passes its T test (rolls a 5). We joke that it will fail it next time, as it needs a 6 to fail. I use the Master Rune of Challenge on the CD, who double 1 the charge distance, so fail their charge on the hammerers. Magic, and i dispel the small spell easily. Shooting, and the magma cannon misfires, so couldnt shoot next turn either. Combat, and the destroyer laughs at the master engineer, and then overruns into the other grudgethrower. Wolf rider and organ gun combat is a draw.

A5: Hammerers are out of charge range from the destroyer now, so stay where they are. Quarrellers reform, so when the warmachines combat is over, Steve cant get any charges on the hammerers (and thus getting ~1000pts). Shooting, none, as they have all either moved or in combat. Combat, and the destroyer smashes through the St4 grudgethrower, and into the organ gun, which pops too.

S6, Destroyer fails its T test (!) and takes 2 wounds, killing it (thank god for that!). Wolf rider gets out of the way of anything, and the CD back off. Magic, and he irresistables his spell, which fails to do anything to me, but Cascades his wizard (who survives) and takes off most of the rest of his warriors.

A6: Cant get anyone into combat with the CD to finish them off, and shooting was ineffective to finish them either.

Game ends on a draw (with me up about 60VPs).

Really hard game, with the dwarf army not being able to deal with the destroyer. Its too fast, and if the CD get the first turn, its almost definitley going to get into combat, where it tears your face off. I can imagine any army that can reduce its Toughness (skaven, shadow, etc) will do well against the CD, as once the destroyer is dealt with, you can use similiar spells to deal with the engines, and pit of shades to kill the CD themselves.

A

#28 Targ Ironfist

Targ Ironfist

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 12:29 AM

Uff, nasty. The Destroyer seems tough. Realy. I looked at his list and said like: so few chaos dwarfs - this will be easy. I see I was wrong.

#29 Torendil Zharrgrund

Torendil Zharrgrund

Dwarf King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 08:23 PM

First time I read a battle report against our cursed cousins.

It seems the list was very hard. Any things you would have done differently when looking back?

Thanks for reporting! :drinks:

Torendil

#30 Balador Silvermane

Balador Silvermane

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:38 PM

Awesome battle reports Andy, am looking forward to more! By the way, when you say you are selling your army does that mean you have another dawi army somewhere that you you will be continuing with? If so what is it's configuration and how does it differ from this army (list)? Cheers :drinks:

#31 Andy Spiers

Andy Spiers

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:51 AM

The one I am selling is this army (as described in the first posts about Winter Incursion. Got a few dwarf armies for sale, but my Scots Dwarfs are not for sale.

My third game was against Mr Mark Wildman, of Bad Dice Podcast fame. He was using Beastmen.

His list was as follows:

Great Bray-Shaman @ 250.0 Pts
General; Lore of Death; Magic Level 4; Braystaff
Sceptre of Stability

Doombull @ 347.0 Pts
Frenzy; Heavy Armour
Charmed Shield; Dragonbane Gem; Gnarled Hide; Arabyan Carpet; Sword of Swift Slaying

Wargor @ 191.0 Pts
Heavy Armour; Shield; Battle Standard
Beast Banner

Bray Shaman @ 100.0 Pts
Lore of Shadow; Magic Level 1; Braystaff
Stone of Spite

Bray Shaman @ 160.0 Pts
Lore of Beasts; Magic Level 2; Braystaff
Herdstone Shard

Bray Shaman @ 135.0 Pts
Lore of Beasts; Magic Level 2; Braystaff
Dispel Scroll

39 Gor Herd @ 337.0 Pts
2ndWeapon; Standard; Musician; Foe-Render

28 Ungor Herd @ 155.0 Pts
Shield; Standard; Musician; Halfhorn

6 Ungor Raiders @ 39.0 Pts
Short Bow; Musician

Tuskgor Chariot @ 80.0 Pts

5 Harpies @ 55.0 Pts

5 Harpies @ 55.0 Pts

1 Razorgors @ 55.0 Pts

33 Bestigor Herd @ 441.0 Pts
Great Weapon; Heavy Armour; Standard; Musician; Gouge-horn
Standard of Discipline
Total Army Cost: 2400.0

Terrain wasnt going to play much of a part in the game, so I will ignore it. Magic, and Mark rolled pit of shades, soulblight, fate of Bjuna and Miasma on his level 4, Purple Sun on his shadow, and signature and another beasts spell on the two beasts. Mark set up (my left to right): Doom bull, harpies, Ungor, Gor Herd, Razorgor, Chariot, Bestigor, wizards around the herdstone, harpies, harpies. I set up with the usual bow deployment in the centre of the board.

M1: Mark went first, and ran everything forward. Magic did nothing, as he rolled low, and I destroyed Purple Sun.

A1, gyro flew to the left flank, as this was open list, I knew his Doombull had the charmed shield. 1 flame later, and no charmed shield, so the S4 Grudgethrower aims, but misses. S5 grudgethrower lands on him, killing him outright. Xbow shoot some of the Bestigor. Organ gun kills some harpies, cannon aims for his level 4, who passes his look out sir, but still kills 3 bestigor.

M2: Everything shuffles forward some more. Gyro is charged up the arse by the ungor raiders, and he flees off the board. Nice trade, as the Doombull would tear a huge hole in the dwarf line. Magic, and he fails to cast pit of shades, and I dispell Wizans.

A2; Left xbow shoot the xhw Gor, right shoot bestigor, as does the organ gun and double grudgethrowers. Takes them down to about 50%. Cannon makes splinters out of the chariot.

M3: I activate the rune of challenge, to get the Bestigor into the hammerers, thinking that, while they will massacre my unit, they will struggle to kill the characters, and I can kill his level 4 which is in the unit. However, he declares a charge with the xhw gor as well. Bestigor roll, and get in, but the xhw Gor fail. Razorgor moves to charge the right hand xbow. Ungor herd charge the left hand xbow. Magic, and Mark gets Soulblight off on the Hammerers. Combat, and Mark rolls a double 1 for his primal fury test, giving him frenzy and hatred. Ouch! We both take horrific casulaties on both sides, and I lose slightly, staying around due to stubborn 10. Xbow beat the ungor, but they stay around due to steadfast.

A3: Xbow charge the Razorgor. shooting, and all the warmachines slap into the xhw Gor, killing about 12 of them. Combat, and once again, Mark rolls a double 1 for primal fury on the bestigor, and a double 1 for primal fury on the ungor! Right hand xbow run straight through the Razorgor, and into the corner of the Bestigor. Hammerers kill the level 4, but are reduced to 1 rank, stay around due to stubborn 10's again, and the ungor are reduced to 1 rank, but pass their break test due to the bsb.

M4: Xhw gors cant charge anything. Magic is ineffective. Combat, and the hammerers finish off the last of the bestigor. xbow finish off the ungor.

A4: Remaining hammerers reform, as do both units of xbow. Grudgethrowers, and xbow massacre the xhw gor, but dont finish it off. Organ gun blows up.

M5: He moves the xhw gors back, so they are in long range of the xbow and out of range a charge from the hammerers. Magic, and he double wildforms the xhw unit.

A5/m6/a6 more shooting at the xhw gor, but fails to finish them off. Manage to kill one of the herdstone wizards by reducing the los potential of the ungor herd they are hiding in. Kills the cannon in the last turn.

I ended up winning the game by about 700 points. He killed: Gyrocopter, Runelord, Organ Gun, Cannon. I killed: Doombull, Harpies x 3, Bestigor, Chariot, Razorgor, level 4 and level 1.

Great game, really hard going, one of the hardest games I have ever played. I think I was slightly lucky, as the xhw gors didnt make it into combat, and the Grudgethrowers didnt miss (thanks to rerolls). Just wish people didnt complain about warmachines rerolling when their army gets hatred (beasts, Dark elves) or other special rules.

A

#32 Andy Spiers

Andy Spiers

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:17 AM

First time I read a battle report against our cursed cousins.

It seems the list was very hard. Any things you would have done differently when looking back?

Thanks for reporting! :drinks:

Torendil

Probably base lined everything, to get as many shots into the destroyer as possible. It was the only thing that did any damage to the army. Hammerers will go through the Warengines, and I had enough shooting to deal with everything else, but the destroyer is OTT with the -1 to wound making S3 and S4 impossible to wound it.

#33 Andy Spiers

Andy Spiers

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:54 PM

Game 4 - Gary Denisov and his High Elves.

He was using

Archmage @ 360.0 Pts
General; Magic Level 4; Lore of Shadow
Book of Hoeth

Mage @ 120.0 Pts
Magic Level 1; Lore of Fire
Dispel Scroll

Noble @ 161.0 Pts
Dragon Armour; Battle Standard
Reaver Bow; Ironcurse Icon

Noble @ 143.0 Pts
Great Weapon
Armour of Caledor; Guardian Phoenix

20 First Archers @ 260.0 Pts
Longbow; Standard Bearer; Musician; Captain
Standard of Discipline

10 Archers @ 115.0 Pts
Longbow; Musician

10 Archers @ 115.0 Pts
Longbow; Musician

10 Archers @ 115.0 Pts
Longbow; Musician

12 Phoenix Guard @ 290.0 Pts
Halberd; Heavy Armour; Standard; Musician; Keeper of the Flame
Banner of Sorcery; Amulet of Light

14 Swordmasters @ 238.0 Pts
Great Weapon; Heavy Armour; Standard; Musician
Banner of the Eternal Flame

14 Swordmasters @ 233.0 Pts
Great Weapon; Heavy Armour; Standard; Musician
Gleaming Pendant

Great Eagle @ 50.0 Pts

Repeater Bolt Thrower @ 100.0 Pts

Repeater Bolt Thrower @ 100.0 Pts

Total Army Cost: 2400.0

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........ Snoozefest. Not going to go into this game in great details, as you can probably guess what happened. 5 Irresistable large Pit of Shades, 1 irresistable small Pit of Shades. Only lost the game by 700pts (warmachines and gyro), whereas I got 100pts from him (1 bolt thrower). For more information on my opponent, check out Wayne Kemp's opinion on the Winter Incursion episode of Heelanhammer Podcast.

#34 Andy Spiers

Andy Spiers

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 02:16 PM

Game 5 - Chris Chapman - Empire

He was using

Arch Lector of Sigmar @ 323.0 Pts
General; Prayers of Sigmar; Shield; War Altar
Dawn Armour; The Mace of Helstrum

Templar Grand Master of an unnamed Knightly Order @ 245.0 Pts
Barding; Lance; Full Plate Armor; Shield; Warhorse
Crown of Command; Dawn Stone; Sword of Fate

Battle Wizard of the Light Order @ 145.0 Pts
Magic Level 2; Lore of Light
Seal of Destruction

Master Engineer @ 65.0 Pts

10 Crossbowmen @ 80.0 Pts

10 Crossbowmen @ 80.0 Pts

25 Halberdiers @ 145.0 Pts
Halberd; Light Armour; Standard; Musician; Sergeant

30 Flagellant Warbands (Core) @ 300.0 Pts
Frenzy; Flail

10 Knights of the Inner Circle @ 310.0 Pts
Barding; Lance; Full Plate Armor; Shield; Standard; Musician; Warhorse; Preceptor
Banner of the Eternal Flame

Great Cannon @ 100.0 Pts

Great Cannon @ 100.0 Pts

5 Pistoliers @ 90.0 Pts
Brace of Pistols; Light Armour; Warhorse

Helstorm Rocket Battery @ 115.0 Pts

Steam Tank @ 300.0 Pts

Total Army Cost: 2398.0

Great game vs Chris, great bloke. Nice empire list tbh, doing very similar to what I want the dwarves to do, but with a Stank, popemobile and a bus as well.

Game is a little hazy, so will try and remember it how it happened (less details as the other reports as I forgot my notepad on day 2).

Chris went first, and ran his Stank, bus, popemobile and his flaggies forward. Magic was shut down. His light spells were Timewarp and Banishment. shooting, and one of his cannon's couldnt shoot my warmachines because of the Stank in the way, the other bounced off a 5+ ward save (thank you Master Rune of Grungi!).

My turn, the gyro moved to flame the outriders. Cannon took of 6 wounds from the Stank, rendering it useless for the rest of the game. Organ gun, grudgethrowers and left xbow shot the knights, leaving 5 knights and the grandmaster left. I admit that that is quite lucky, but after the luck I didnt have in the game before, I think this is Karma. Right hand take the waralter down to 2 wounds!

Chris moved everything up again, as nothing was in range. Magic was ineffective, and the cannons failed to wound the warmachines they shot at. The Helstrum hit the hammerers, but only killed 1.

I shot the knights again, leaving only the grandmaster alive, who has lucked out by 2 grudgethrowers failing to wound him (grrr...). Right hand xbow take the alter down to 1 wound.

I use the Master Rune of Challenge to draw the Grandmaster into combat with the hammerers, Flaggies fail to charge the hammerers too, and the popemobile goes into the right hand xbow. Combat, and Chris declares a challenge with his Grand Master, I (stupidly) accept with my lord (who had been Fated) - mind, I didnt realise he didnt get an armour save against it. I win combat by 2, but he is stubborn, so sticks around. Popemobile survives the great weapons from the xbow, and combat is a draw (1 kill and charge, to rank and banner). I will by 1, but he does care.

I carry on shooting the flaggies in my next turn, reducing them down to 1 rank of 10. Stank takes another 2 wounds from the cannon. Combat, and the Dwarf Lord dies (first time in 68 tournament games he has died from taking wounds in combat). He still looses combat, but stays around due to stubborn. Pope kills 3 xbow, but I stay around due to steadfast.

He then charges in the flagellants into the hammerers, and gets timewarp off on them too. Ouch! Sacrifices some flaggies, rolls a 6, so they get rerolls to hit and wound. Bugger. Hammerers die in droves, but so do the flaggies, leaving only 4 left, and causing a wound on the Grandmaster(!). I stick around due to the hammerers stubborn . Right hand xbow cause 2 wounds on the Pope, but none on the mobile, but being unbreakable is keeping him around.

Left hand xbow charge the flank of the grandmaster. Cannon pops the stank another wound, and the grudgethrowers take off both cannons (which have been having a slanging match with said grudgethrowers). Organ gun shoots the outriders, but misfires and blows up. Combat, and the flaggies kill another handful of hammerers, but the grandmaster pops due to an insane amount of great weapons, and the flaggies also die to the hammerers blows.

The game ended up with me getting the helstrum and the Master Engineer, but nothing else really happened.

Got a big win, only losing the Lord, the Gyro and the Organ Gun, whereas he only had the Halberdiers, light wizard and 2 outriders left at the end of the game.

#35 Griegsson

Griegsson

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 02:17 PM

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........ Snoozefest. Not going to go into this game in great details, as you can probably guess what happened. 5 Irresistable large Pit of Shades, 1 irresistable small Pit of Shades.

Book/Shadow is pretty broken.

#36 Andy Spiers

Andy Spiers

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 02:36 PM

yup. I had two scrolls, didnt even get chance to use them. He only Miscast once, and caused 1 wound on his level 2. Bloody Elves.

#37 Griegsson

Griegsson

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 02:38 PM

By the way, good luck tomorrow at Winter War. I'll see you there.

#38 Andy Spiers

Andy Spiers

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:09 PM

Thanks, you too!

#39 Andy Spiers

Andy Spiers

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:11 PM

cheers, you too!

#40 Torendil Zharrgrund

Torendil Zharrgrund

Dwarf King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:00 PM

Thank you for the new reports, and the answer on the Dawi-Zharr question.

HE can make some awefull list to play against, that's for sure.

Beastmen and Empire lists where pretty cool!

Torendil

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dwarf, tournament, rankings, spiers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users