#21 Alebelly_Cragfist

Alebelly_Cragfist

Dwarf Of Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,346 posts
Contributor

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:13 PM

got a dwarf mine and town complete with gold crushing plant and steam locos that go thru it but had to scrap it as it did take up a lot of room

Quality! I bet scrapping that hurt!?!

#22 Fanai Glimmerclaw

Fanai Glimmerclaw

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,773 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 11:15 PM

kept all the buildings and figures but all the track rock moulds and backdrop have gone

here is some photos

thethumb1996001_01_zpsa0195d9f.jpg

thethumb1996001_01_zpsa0195d9f.jpg

thethumb1996001_02b_zpse0ab85c2.jpg

thethumb1995a2_zpsa3a78ccf.jpg

thethumb1996a001_01a_zps2026acb8.jpg

thethumba11_zps594bcbfa.jpg

thethumba10_zpsea4501ea.jpg

thethumb1996a001_01b_zps064a05c4.jpg

thethumba5_zps8a349134.jpg

thethumba6_zps25527b02.jpg

thethumba6_zps25527b02.jpg

thethumba9_zps0bd1e1c4.jpg

Edited by Fanai Glimmerclaw, 13 April 2014 - 11:37 AM.

#23 Squergi

Squergi

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 08:44 AM

Beautiful work! Made me wonder - I wonder when will Dwarfs start using trains in WHFB! :D

:hi:

#24 Fanai Glimmerclaw

Fanai Glimmerclaw

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,773 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 11:48 AM

Yep a lovely armourwd train similar to the old land trains from the squat epic range - guns & grudge trowers on flat cars like ACW, armoured wagons like the Hiitties, and armoured plate over a loco like a steam tank actually turn it around and it almost could be like the old GWR broad gauge locos

Fanai

#25 Tah Kazak Rik

Tah Kazak Rik

Scion of Grimnir

• Brewery Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,161 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 03:15 PM

After reading your total list of what you have Fanai, I almost fell out of my chair!

Holy God! You certainly love collecting, this is a collection fit for a king! So much money..... :shok: :swoon:

#26 Alebelly_Cragfist

Alebelly_Cragfist

Dwarf Of Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,346 posts
Contributor

Posted 17 March 2011 - 03:54 PM

That's a great bit of scenary!

Forgeworld have sculpted some land trains for their CDs, so maybe a Dwarf equivalent isn't so unthinkable??

#27 Fanai Glimmerclaw

Fanai Glimmerclaw

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,773 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 02:08 AM

(After reading your total list of what you have Fanai, I almost fell out of my chair!

Holy God! You certainly love collecting, this is a collection fit for a king! So much money.....

Not so much _ it was paid for mainly by painting others work - currently am sculpting two loco crew and he is doing a wagon for me -Bartering is so much nicer than charging friends money.

AC a land train would be great for the Dwarves as well as CD

Fanai

#28 Tah Kazak Rik

Tah Kazak Rik

Scion of Grimnir

• Brewery Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,161 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 08:36 PM

Not so much _ it was paid for mainly by painting others work - currently am sculpting two loco crew and he is doing a wagon for me -Bartering is so much nicer than charging friends money.

AC a land train would be great for the Dwarves as well as CD

Ahhh!

Yes, I know someone else who gets paid in models for their painting/sculpting services.

But still, in terms of how much its worth, we are talking tons!

Cheers! :drinks:

#29 A.Wagg

A.Wagg

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 08:40 PM

Wow. All painted too, and to a very high quality. Amazing collection Fanai.

#30 kgkid

kgkid

Dwarf King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,006 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 11:03 AM

Man... I'll just say that everything here is awesome... This should be pinned and available for everyone to see... :guinesssmilie:

Edited by kgkid, 20 March 2011 - 11:05 AM.

#31 Fanai Glimmerclaw

Fanai Glimmerclaw

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,773 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 06:52 AM

Na otherwise it is shoing of and that is not the reason for the post _ It is sort of an awer from another post as to what I actually have - not look at me look at me

I have a passion for painting dwarves - all scales - I would love to get more different ones but at the moment the number I have keeps me busy to finish
als there is a figure cas with over 220 in it as well that has my actual gaming army ( with all the options that I used to play but stopped because I did not like 7th ed and actually hate 8th -DE suc too too powerfully played by my son's friend -either he cheats or the list stinks as is toally unbalaced with hydra and hatred rerolls and the spell that can not be stopped and huge extra power dice that seem to come out of mid air - sorry end of rant _ I play rules that reward good play not uber list I love to paint so unit feel means more than have exactly the right no of this and that

Fanai

PS have done some more but at present very busy till april so won'y post anymore till after easter sorry

#32 Spawn Man

Spawn Man

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 07:15 PM

Holy "I swear too much" "I swear too much" mother "I swear too much" "I swear too much" sucker! That is amazing! How many points would that be all up????! I am shell shocked!! :o

#33 Rakso The Slayer

Rakso The Slayer

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 09:21 PM

really stunning dwarf collection.

#34 Fanai Glimmerclaw

Fanai Glimmerclaw

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,773 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:54 AM

Thanks - only problem - I am always adding to it - it has a life of its own my collection - I think they have few dwarf maidens hidden in their ranks and are breeding beardlings

:whistle3: :whistle3: :rolleyes:

Edited by Fanai Glimmerclaw, 23 March 2011 - 11:14 AM.

#35 Alebelly_Cragfist

Alebelly_Cragfist

Dwarf Of Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,346 posts
Contributor

Posted 23 March 2011 - 09:59 AM

Thanks - only problem - I am always adding to it - it has a life of its own my collection - I think they have afe dwarf maidens hidden in their ranks and are breeding beardlings

That's one of my fears, I'm a bit of a horder (it's the dwarf in me!) and I'm hoping I can stick to a points limit and not end up with a 30K army...

#36 Fanai Glimmerclaw

Fanai Glimmerclaw

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,773 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 11:13 AM

They will take over - just give into it it is like gold -see it is inticing you :aggressive: :aggressive: :prankster2: :mega_shok:

#37 Alebelly_Cragfist

Alebelly_Cragfist

Dwarf Of Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,346 posts
Contributor

Posted 23 March 2011 - 01:33 PM

They will take over - just give into it it is like gold -see it is inticing you :aggressive: :aggressive: :prankster2: :mega_shok:

Hehe - well, so long as old metal prices stay high on ebay and new plastic minis remain sub-par, I might just be able to manage my compulsions! :prankster2:

#38 rugby149999

rugby149999

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:27 PM

Thanks - only problem - I am always adding to it - it has a life of its own my collection - I think they have afe dwarf maidens hidden in their ranks and are breeding beardlings

That's one of my fears, I'm a bit of a horder (it's the dwarf in me!) and I'm hoping I can stick to a points limit and not end up with a 30K army...

Me two but personally id love a 30K force but then my other armies would never get started let alone finished

#39 Karak_Varn_Raider

Karak_Varn_Raider

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 07:08 PM

Either God gave you some extra kidneys to sell on the black market, or you are an oil shiek. Seriously, how can you manage to have that many? HOW? IS THIS WHAT MADNESS FEELS LIKE?

#40 Fanai Glimmerclaw

Fanai Glimmerclaw

Dwarf Lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,773 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:42 AM

:thank_you2: :thank_you2: :thank_you2: :thank_you2: :thank_you2:

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Thank You but I can tell you I have all the right number of organs and I am a poor wage earner - I just did a lot of commision work and worked for GW for a year which added acomplete army box to my forces

Yes I may nee to go to Dwarves anominous heehee

Fanai

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: slayer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users