#1 Duregar Hammerfist

Duregar Hammerfist

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 26 December 2003 - 12:07 AM

Hi!
Please, reply here and tell ME where in Sweden you live, some of US might live close to each other without knowing it! With this info WE might be able to meet and game together or against each other.

I live in Varberg myself, about 75km south of Gothenburg (Göteborg). South western Sweden for all you others! 8)

#2 Markus

Markus

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 26 December 2003 - 02:20 AM

Duregar...Maybe you should check some of the older topics.

Both ME and Ranulf has stated where WE lived in a topic.

Oh, well. If somebody have missed it:

Luleå, Norrbotten.

#3 souldrainer

souldrainer

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 December 2003 - 12:12 PM

And ME in östersund, i guess that makes it almost 1000km in both directions to you guys :lol:

#4 Duregar Hammerfist

Duregar Hammerfist

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 26 December 2003 - 01:35 PM

Duregar...Maybe you should check some of the older topics.

Both ME and Ranulf has stated where WE lived in a topic.

Oh, well. If somebody have missed it:

Luleå, Norrbotten.

I have and I already knew of Ranulf, but there are more than just you two here that are from Sweden. Besides, what´s the problem having all of US and our towns in one place..? :roll:

#5 Duregar Hammerfist

Duregar Hammerfist

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 26 December 2003 - 01:36 PM

And ME in östersund, i guess that makes it almost 1000km in both directions to you guys  :lol:

Hehe, long long country, Sweden, sadly it´s a bit too long... But I do have a friend in Östersund and Sundsvall, you never know, I might pop in! 8)

#6 souldrainer

souldrainer

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 December 2003 - 02:52 PM

But I do have a friend in Östersund and Sundsvall, you never know, I might pop in!

Just let ME know if you do.

#7 Urni

Urni

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 04 January 2004 - 01:57 PM

I live in stockholm. Went to rogue trader, a gaming club, this weekend, and it kinda sucked.

#8 Hindarf

Hindarf

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 January 2004 - 02:21 PM

I live in Tyresö outside Stockholm, but in march I'm moving to Söder, Near Södra station and I am acctually looking for places in town where I can play.

Urni,
rogue traders sucked? I have never been there, but this place was recommended by some people, perhaps it's because that's the only "club" place to play now adays?

I am anyway interested in finding places to play in Stockholm besides the Games workshop store ;D as I am painting my growing dwarf army.

Cheers,
// Hindarf

#9 Urni

Urni

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 January 2004 - 10:17 PM

Well, if you wanna play you've got to say that on their forum. www.larp.com/fatamorgana/roguetrader
Or else there's a chance that you pack together all your miniatures, go there and just hang around for a while, like I did! Fortunately, there came a nice guy just when I was about to leave, and WE played.

The guys there were not very hospitable. I just stood around there, they played, I said I wanted to play and had paid them 50 crowns... and this one guy just ignored ME and played something that wasn't warhammer.

But now you know, say that you wanna play a dwarf 2000 pts battle, and hopefully someone answers you. Then you're OK, I guess!

#10 Hindarf

Hindarf

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 January 2004 - 12:22 AM

Okey,

Thanks for the information Urni. Yes I can imaging that these kind of gaming clubs can be a bit inhospitable at first and it's always good to keep in mind. But 50 crowns for a day? I really don't know what my opinion is about that. A years membership was 500 crowns.

Cheers
// Hindarf

#11 Ranulf Doomhammer

Ranulf Doomhammer

Dwarf Longbeard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 11 January 2004 - 07:42 PM

For everyone else than Marcus and Duregar, I live in Härnösand and don't know anyone up hear that plays...

#12 elf breaker

elf breaker

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 05:29 PM

urni give it maybe 2 or 3 times then rouge trader will get better I promise my first experience with club was the same as yours but it got better.

and a tips talk to the younger players like ME if you wanna play.

#13 Urni

Urni

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 31 January 2004 - 01:59 PM

Ok, thanks elf breaker.

Hindarf: 50 crowns a day keeps the doctor away!!!

#14 Hindarf

Hindarf

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 January 2004 - 06:18 PM

I visited RT today; my first impression was of the awesome terrain, great stuff. From what I could tell they need more W. fantasy battle players :D I’m probably going to spend at least a few days there every month… I’m sure WE’ll meet there sometime.

Cheers
Hindarf

#15 Urni

Urni

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 31 January 2004 - 10:09 PM

Yea... I think they need some more terrain, depicting dwarf tunnels and halls. Some different terrain at least. Maybe an Elf city would be cool, or a dense forest. I've always longed for to battle in a fat forest, not on a field. After all, some battles do take place among trees entirely. Between beastmen and wood elves, nonetheless... that would be so characterful. Would they bother going out on the heath and duke it out there? No, they wish their enemies instant death right away. Think the wood elf - beastman conflict is one of the coolest in the entire warhammerworld.

I'd like to construct terrain for them, like those mentioned. But I won't have time to be there, since I've got up to the neck with work.

#16 Rik Riorik

Rik Riorik

Dwarf King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 05:22 PM

No small ones down where I live then. Landskrona, Skane that is.

#17 Hagar readbeard

Hagar readbeard

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 09:32 AM

uppsala. we have a good warhammer group here, and some of you from stockholm who don`t know where to play can always join US, it`s only, what, an hour away.

#18 Luke

Luke

Dwarf Hammerer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 02:33 PM

Yay, I live in Knivsta and go to school (Gymnasium, 3d grade) in Uppsala. What's the warhammer group you speak of, Hagar?

#19 Hagar readbeard

Hagar readbeard

Dwarf Warrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 04 March 2004 - 01:27 PM

there are two actually, atlantis and gob. both reside at ungdomens hus in central uppsala.

#20 Stormreaver

Stormreaver

Young 'Un

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 06:57 PM

I live in Stockholm, as stated in the profile.

Have just begun to frequent RT, my first WHFB battle in years was lost to the undead with a score something like 1100-900 (1500pts game).

Rogue Trader has a new URL though (currently there's only a forum) as the old server (LARP) went down:
http://www.roguetrader.nu/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users